Título del trabajo: Xeon Microprocessor Test Program Product
Descripción de funciones: Conducts or participates in multidisciplinary research in the design, development, testing and utilization of information processing hardware and/or electrical components, mechanisms, materials, and/or circuitry, processes, packaging, and cabinetry for central processing units (CPUs) and/or peripheral equipment.
– Prepares specifications, evaluates vendors, and analyzes test reports.
– Ensures products conform to standards and specifications.
– Develops plans and cost estimates and assesses projects to analyze risk.
– Develops procedures, analysis and design for computer components, products, and systems.
– Initiates, guides, and coordinates overall design and development of new ideas and products.
– Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
– Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
**Qualifications**:** Minimum Qualifications,**
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position:
– At least 50 percent of courses approved form a bachelor’s degree in electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering, or related area.
– 6+ months of experience in: Computer and system architecture concepts, Programming languages such as Perl, Python, OTPL, C, C#, etc. and tools like Microsoft Visual Studio, GIT Repositories.
– Intermediate to advanced English Level.
Experience in the following areas will be considered a plus:
– Experience in Testing Methodologies.
– Experience in Test Program development generation, validation and qualification.
– Good understanding and or experience in DFT hardware testing methods and tools.
– Basic knowledge of DFx including exposure to Automated Test Equipment (testing platforms).
– Experience in data analysis tools for data driven decision making.
– Digital Scan Product Development.
Relevant experience can be obtained through schoolwork classes and project work internships and or work experience.
**Inside this Business Group**:
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel’s silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel’s brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel’s products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
**In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.**