Título del trabajo: Workforce Planning Support
Descripción de funciones: **Join a team that is changing millions of lives.**
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
**About this opportunity**
Compiles staffing level requirement forecasting and workplace scheduling in call-center environments. Prepares reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity. Tracks vacation schedules, shift change requests, and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs. Updates and maintains scheduling database with current information.
– Provides Real Time Monitoring to Operations Units
– Creates reports of daily activity on demand
– Works on planned and unplanned portfolio of WFM solutions
– Provides real time analysis of incoming volume
– Evaluates Headcount risks
**In this role, you will**
**SCOPE & COMPLEXITY**
– Advanced knowledge and technical skills; knows how to handle all types of cases
– Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative
– Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
– Builds productive internal/external relationships
– Completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways
– Exceeds the requirements of production standard in terms of quantity, quality & customer compliance
– Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
– May be informal team leader
**LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION**
– Can teach L1 and L2 Technical Support & share experiences with others, with the potential to support Supervisor
***In this role, you’ll need **
**EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE**
– Requires a Bachelor Degree – Engineering or Business Administration.
– 1-2 years of related experience
Proficiency in English
– Problem solving skills in a fast, busy environment with attention to details and decision-making skills.
– Team player capabilities, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Proficiency with computers and standard software programs (Excel, Word, outlook, skype, MS Teams) is a plus.
– Ability to coordinate the maintenance of WFM platforms, holding Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports and dashboards for all Customer care teams.
– Plans, updates and manages the Roster platform including Scheduling function to maximize operational effectiveness, while maintaining internal and external customer satisfaction and quality.
– Time management skills with prioritization capabilities according to urgency of tasks in progress
– Basic excel certification
– Business Analyst certification
**Sound like a good fit?**
Great! Click the «Apply» link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is **transforming smiles and changing lives**. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our **Applicant Privacy Policies** **for additional information.
**Global Diversity Statement**:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.