Título del trabajo: Voip
Compañía: E2E Technology Solutions
Descripción de funciones: ACERCA DE LA VACANTE Funciones del Puesto – Trouble ticket owner responsibilities for tickets in the repair ticket system.
– Solid understanding of VoIP related protocols & technologies (TCP/IP, UDP, SIP Trunks and PRI, extension mobility, dial plans, route patterns, etc)
– Provide engineering level support to Spectrotel users for troubles involving VoIP and HPBX services.
– Able to troubleshoot with the Network team on network issues related to VOIP technologies
– Able to lead troubleshooting calls and conference bridges with customers
– Able to capture, analyze and troubleshoot SIP header detail with knowledge of how to configure SBC’s for header manipulation for redirect and presentation as required
– Provide SME guidance on current and new technologies inside
– Perform advanced troubleshooting and repair actions on Spectrotel managed routers and firewalls: i.e., CISCO, JUNIPER, FORTINET, MERAKI and/ or various other vendor equipment.
Requisitos del Puesto
– Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in Operations support environment ie NOC, Engineering teams, Product, etc- Minimum 5 years’ experience on troubleshooting VOIP issues
– Advance knowledge of SIP headers and messaging
– Advance working knowledge of VoIP protocols: i.e., SIP, SIP TRUNK and MGCP
– Requires advanced knowledge of the following technologies
– Session Border Controllers
– Session Information Protocol (SIP)
– SIP Trunking- Requires general knowledge of the following technologies or concepts
– UCaaS and CCaaS solutions
– Networking Concepts
– VLAN segmentation
– Physical wiring and structured cabling- Working knowledge of Spectrotel managed routers and firewalls: i.e., CISCO, JUNIPER, FORTINET, MERAKI and/ or various other vendor equipment.
– Working knowledge of SD WAN services: i.e., VELOCLOUD, BIGLEAF, and FORTINET GW.
– Working knowledge of data services to include but not limited to MPLS, VPN Protocols, QOS, and Private Line Connections.
3-5 years of experience
– Self-motivated- Forward thinking
– Critical Thinking
– Ability to identify unnecessary complexities and propose simplified solutions
– Ability to complete projects on time including the necessary documentation
– Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management
Area del Puesto
Ubicación del Puesto
Tibas, San Jose, Costa Rica
Nível de Cómputo
Lenguajes de Programacion