Título del trabajo: Veeam Cloud Support Engineer
Descripción de funciones: Company Description Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Modern Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 200 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
– Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Veeam’s Cloud platform products and the underlying technologies
– Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries
– Update and work assigned support cases in a timely manner
– Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication
– Proven track record of high customer satisfaction ratings in customer or technical service role
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Experience administrator-level tasks with the current supported version of **Microsoft Windows Server **(debugging windows event logs, active directory, registry hierarchy)
– Advanced knowledge of database engines like Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle (administration, scripting, hierarchy)
– Advanced knowledge of **TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration)** and networking configuration/troubleshooting (NAT, ports, DHCP, DNS, Wireshark)
– Experience with administrator-level task and/or deployment of virtualization technologies**:VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix AHV (virtual machine management, host management)**:
– Previous experience or good understanding of storage system administration (SAN, NAS, VSAN)
– Professional level in Portuguese to provide support
– Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines._
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 23:37:17 GMT