Título del trabajo: User Experience Lead – Hg0397
Compañía: Hangar Worldwide
Descripción de funciones: **Show the world what you can do.** The User Experience Lead’s role is to strategically guide the team in one account or a group of small bills in meeting the client’s business goals and customer expectations by providing an exceptional user experience in UX projects. The UX Lead’s primary responsibilities include aligning the team with business goals and user needs, developing complex, innovative UX strategies, planning how to carry out projects, conducting research and design-thinking exercises, defining information architecture, providing direction and quality assurance on solution proposals, and visual design processes, and ensuring the proper handoff of the final designs to developers.
**In this role, you will**:
– Work closely with clients, business partners, industry experts, and the development team to achieve the business goals.
– Carry out complex and test user experience and user behavior to determine their needs, feelings, desires and painpoints. Some of the tasks and deliverables include (but are not limited to): user testing, A/B testing, shadowing, interviews, data analysis, measure product performance, psychographics analysis, observational research, heuristic analysis, card sorting and empathy maps.
– Structure user research insights using design-thinking exercises. Some of the tasks and deliverables include (but are not limited to): personas, user journey and storyboards.
– Propose innovative UX strategies that go beyond the ask to achieve business opportunities. Some of the tasks and deliverables include (but are not limited to): UX strategy, KPI setup, user stories, content audit, content strategy and time estimates.
– Design complex and innovative information structure hierarchy based on UX strategy. Some of the tasks and deliverables include (but are not limited to): sitemap and user flows.
– Sketch out and come up with solutions proposals. The UX Lead can find opportunities beyond the original ask and create a variety of complex and innovative solutions for a given problem based on experience. Some of the tasks and deliverables include (but are not limited to): mood boards, sketching, wireframing, advanced visual design, prototyping, style guide design.
– Prepare handoff for the development team. Some of the tasks and deliverables include (but are not limited to): design comps, design assets, redlines and UX documentation.
– Help build team culture with drive, collaboration, transparency and inspiring spirit.
– Define design quality standards for different UX project types.
– Create and optimizes UX design execution processes for different client environments to ensure optimal delivery.
– Understand, analyze, and respond to client briefs and requests.
– Guides, teachesand providesdirection and oversight for the design team regarding all of the above UX tasks to ensure deliverables meet high-quality standards.
– Develop design estimates, direct proper casting for design projects and contribute to project allocation.
– Provide reliable quality assurance on all deliverables.
– Collaborate with other discipline Leads to improve workflows and frameworks to ensure project success with client and user satisfaction.
– Manage the success of a visual design scope and partner with producers to ensure deadline schedules are met and are on budget. Anticipate obstacles and flag situations that may impact quality or delivery success.
– Manage and design departmental processes, including performance management, career paths and design quality standards.
– Mentor and coach team members through project development and performance management.
– Build and maintain a rapport with clients, creative partners on client-side, and other partners agencies and vendors, while developing innovative proposals to ensure departmental growth and new business opportunities.
– Contribute to the innovative development of the UX team.
– Stay current with the latest design trends, systems, tools, technologies and platforms, and foster a collaborative learning environment among team members that encourages them to strive for excellence.
– Reporting to the User Experience Director, the User Experience Lead must lead a team of UX designers.
**What are we looking for? Besides a great attitude**
**You should have**:
– Advance-advanced English Proficiency (C1+ reading, writing, and conversation)
– 6+ yrs. experience in UX agencies, digital agencies, design agencies, and/or startups.
– Experience leading projects and teams on UX/UI for international clients and global brands
– Strong UX portfolio including pieces for international clients.
– Experience in at least 3 different industries such as fintech, automotive, health, e-commerce, food chains, and others.
– Advanced understanding of visual design
– UX Lead must be current with the latest design and prototyping tools used in their area. These tools include (but are not limited to): Figma, Miro, Sketch, Invision, AdobeXD, Photoshop, and Principle.
– Understanding of d
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 22:51:25 GMT