Título del trabajo: UI/UX Developer – Angular
Compañía: NTT Data
Descripción de funciones: Req ID: 257253
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a UI/UX Developer – Angular to join our team in Heredia, Heredia (CR-H), Costa Rica (CR).
An Angular UI/UX Developer is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. We are looking for a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Position’s General Duties and Tasks:
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to Assess user experience.
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use and incorporate the findings in the development.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management.
- Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
- Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers.
- Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability.
Must have Skills:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development.
- 5+years Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages.
- 3+ years’ Experience with Angular framework.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome.
- Experience creating code to client’s personalized needs and requirements.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, or a related field.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:02:09 GMT