Título del trabajo: Treasury Lead
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
Experian is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions.
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 21,700 people in 30 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
We consolidated our position as the fifth-best company to work for in Costa Rica according to the GPTW ranking!
These results reflect the hard work and commitment to make Experian a great place to work, climbing from #14 last year to #5. It is also evidence of the company’s work to ensure the well-being of its talent community through an inclusive culture, a balanced work environment, employee development, and flexible work practices.
Find out how to join the team at:
Experian GL Accounting team is seeking a Lead Role for Treasury to meet our growing needs in Costa Rica. As a Lead, you will oversee ensuring completeness, timeliness and accuracy of operating cash flows in a monthly manner, while being an integral part of the month end/ quarter end/ year end closes.
- Prepare / review monthly operating cash flows for Experian NA operation.
- Present OCF to senior management and provide high value analysis.
- Provide analysis for variances and deviations to OCF’s identifying business drivers.
- Work closely with Corporate Finance and Business Unit teams to provide necessary data to support their close and reporting activities.
- Ensure external operating cash flows reporting is correctly formatted and files are delivered on a timely and consistent basis.
- Interpret, build consensus on, and respond to direct inquiries to our monthly files.
- Develop a deep understanding of operating cash flows related data process and serve as a process and subject matter expert.
- Demonstrate dedication to be a leader from the data and audit perspective.
- Documents in detail all processes.
- Maintains an updated Business Continuity Plan.
- Constantly preaches best practices to all parties involved.
- Maintains regular meetings with key stakeholders.
- Maintains current process documentation.
- Avoids challenges by reinforcing a strong Controls & Compliance environment.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or business administration.
- Previous experience with Tableau or any database, data visualization related tool.
- High level of attention to detail combined with an understanding of operating cash flows calculation process.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (C1 Level is desired).
- Advanced Excel, Oracle and Power Point knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to demonstrate complete ownership of assigned tasks.
- Strong business partnering skills.
- Works effectively across other departments/business units to ensure business issues are resolved for the success of the company.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities under tight time frames.
- Team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Highly deadline driven with the ability to demonstrate ownership of the tasks assigned.
- High level of curiosity and self-motivation.
- Strong relationship building skills and a highly professional client service orientation.
- Demonstrated record of process improvements and desire to implement best practices.
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact… the list goes on. !
. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.