Título del trabajo: Training Manager I, Global Ops Artificial
Compañía: Amzn Support Srvcs Costa Rica
Descripción de funciones: Amazon is a multi-national technology company and being proficient in English is a required qualification. CVs must be submitted in English a our recruitment team works in several jurisdictions.
– 3+ years of experience in Training and/or Learning management roles in corporate environments.
– 1+ years of experience as Team Lead/Supervisor/Manager.
– 1+ years of experience in stakeholder management.
– B2/C1 English proficiency.
This is a position based in Costa Rica and does not offer relocation benefits. Job applicants must be located and legally authorized to work in Costa Rica in order to be eligible for consideration.
The Global Operations Artificial Intelligence (GO-AI) team is an initiative which partners with the Amazon Robotics team to remotely handle exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers in North America. The TRON technology enables the human supervisory control of automated tasks. In the TRON system, a remote associate provides supervisory control when automated tasks fail for any reason. This allows us to avoid falling into the 90/10 trap where a task can be 90% automated but requires 90% of the time for the last 10% of functionality. Our strategy is to employ a human-as-sensor model and allow humans to perform just those portions of a task that require higher order cognitive ability.
GO-AI team is seeking an experienced Training Manager to coordinate, execute and implement various training programs used to train new hires and existing associates including leadership. S/he will become an expert in GO-AI processes, liaise with other site training managers, Operations Managers, Team Managers and global leaders to ensure training deliverable meet accuracy and throughput standards. The Training Manager must have a passion for, relationship-building, as well as data efficiency and accuracy.
– Become proficient in business processes.
– Schedule large-scale training initiatives, tracking training completion, and reporting out on training progress.
– Drive best practices for training delivery across all processes.
– React quickly and effectively to changing business needs and priorities.
– Support AVOC Knowledge Management goals and initiatives.
– Drive projects to improve Training effectiveness.
– Drive results in daily environment.
– Manage, coach, assess and develop the training assistants and empower them to deliver at all levels.
– Foster the development and success of Training Assistants through all stages of the lifecycle of the employee.
– Partner with Leadership in interim and final evaluation of learner outcomes and performance to determine next steps.
– Collaborate with both local and global stakeholders to support learning programs and initiatives.
– Document and communicate success and impact to key stakeholders.
– Identify and implement continuous improvement strategies through collaboration with Content Development and Instructional Design teams.
– Provide reports and statistics on Specialty
– and Function-specific training performance against goals.
– Continually evaluate training solutions for quality, business impact, and scalability.
– Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
– Define standard operation processes (SOP), deploy them at the site-level and pro-actively defining roadblocks, tracking progress, surfacing risks & executing mitigation strategies.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
About the team
This is NOT a virtual position. If selected for this role, you will be required to continue working on daily basis from our SJO19 building, located in the America Free Zone (AFZ), Cariari, Heredia.
– University bachelor’s degree in process or concluded
– Six Sigma Green/Black belt certified.
– PMP certified.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 23:59:15 GMT