Título del trabajo: Trade Service Center Student
Descripción de funciones: Trade Service Center (TSC) is the execution organization that ensures compliance for International Trade Group (ITG) for all cross-border activities, supporting three fundamental pillars, Classification, Licensing, and Party Screening, TSC act as the ITG arm to propel Intel strategy.
Intern responsibilities will be supporting Party Screening activities, but are not limited to:
– Support inbox on different Partner Screening Requests and Support on deactivation and reactivation accounts requests.
– Review of accounts created in Embargoed Countries, which needs to be blocked.
– Check RPL (Restricted Party List) Account Queue by releasing or confirming the block for the true matches.
– Support RPL Sanction Emergency Events.
– Review Intel Registration Center Requests and approve or deny them according to an Offline Screening.
– Identify system bugs,
– Focus on self-development – trade technical knowledge, business acumen, and system understanding.
– Identify & communicate gaps.
– Willing learn regulatory and business drivers and dependencies.
Requirements listed may be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or school work/classes/research.
– Intermediate to advanced English.
– In the course of graduation, with 1-2 years left for completion.
– Work experience in the International Trade area.
**Inside this Business Group**
Intel’s Growth Acceleration Team (GAT) offers unique opportunities to work in a variety of areas, including counsel to Intel businesses; technology and intellectual property licensing; patent prosecution; trademarks and brands; litigation, mergers, acquisitions and investing; public policy, legislative and regulatory lobbying; global trade, export, import, and customs; and corporate compliance.
**Work Model for this Role**
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 23:57:46 GMT