Título del trabajo: Tools & Analytics Analyst
Compañía: Jones Lang LaSalle
Descripción de funciones: JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
Life, health and dental insurance for you.
Annual Performance Bonus.
Online platform with certified courses for your professional development.
Wellbeing platform with personalized programs (yoga, meditation, exercise, meal plans, among others).
Assistance program for employee and immediate family members (psychological counseling, legal and financial assistance, nutritional guidance).
Employee recognition program.
Participation in BRG (Business Resource Groups): Be part of our BRG, which promotes diversity and inclusion within JLL.
What this job involves
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Tools & Analytics Analyst to join our team:
Location: Cityzen Park, en la Ribera de Belén, Heredia, Costa Rica.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Work model: Hybrid.
Contract Type: Indefinite-term.
Reporting into the Global Senior Manager of Tools & Analytics based in EMEA, the Regional Tools & Analytics Analyst will work as part of the Work Dynamics business in Americas to develop and maintain pricing tools and provide analytical support for client proposals. This is a key, strategic and high-profile role at the front end of our business, within the Work Dynamics Commercial team.
What is your day to day?
- Understanding of current client pricing requirements across all products
- Understanding of the commercial risk and revenue recognition elements of Work Dynamics contracts
- Reporting on team KPIs on a regular basis
- Improving and standardising elements of commercial analysis to include on each bid
- Comprehensive analysis of client RFP documents as required; ability to extract relevant commercial information, identify missing information and interpret anomalies
- Running of data collection process for the bid as required; standardisation of site lists, statements of work, mapping of services and spend
- Supporting other business lines with ad hoc data analytics requests (e.g. Pricing, Commercial, Due Diligence, Product, account teams)
- Ongoing maintenance of our internal pricing models and other tools
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation
- Researching ideas and innovations in pricing models to keep Work Dynamics aligned with best practice
- Working with various JLL internal functions to ensure pricing models are suitable to meet both our requirements and those of the client
- Implementation of new products in the tools as per guidance from the Product team
- Laying foundation for benchmarking capability; leveraging new technologies to connect databases
- Timely resolution of all model-related issues across the region
- Finance or business-related degree
- 2 years of experience working with revenue, expenses, benefits
- Financial/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Strong MS Excel skills. VBA and Power BI (highly desirable but not pre-requisite)
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Articulate and confident, and able to engage and present to middle management
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a drive to achieve excellence and be a strategic business partner to the business
What you can expect from us
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you.
On-site –Belen, CRI, San Jose,CRI
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit .
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Ubicación: Belén, Heredia
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 00:02:21 GMT