Título del trabajo: Tester Engineer Intern
Compañía: Wind River
Descripción de funciones: **Job Title**: Tester Engineer (internship) **Location**: hybrid **WIND RIVER**
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to help the world’s leading technology companies power mission-critical intelligent systems. Our software is enabling the new machine economy and accelerating digital transformation across industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, industrial, medical, and telecommunications.
**ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY**
**Interface & Collaboration**
Report directly to a Manager in Costa Rica. You will be a part of a team of talented engineers in the field of Artificial Intelligence domain. As part of your main goals in this team will be working together with a lead trying to improve our actual capabilities in testing and automation and some of the projects we are working. Also, you will be collaborating in different meetings with architects and DevOps engineers to understand our future necessities and help creating a better test plan.
– Assist in creating accurate and complete bug report
– Comply with the project standards on testing policies, criteria, strategy, and procedure defined by the team AI members
– Enhance and collaborate updating test cases
– Write a short technical report summarizing your work, and present your results to internal stakeholders
– Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success
– Able to work independently in a remote environment.
– Self-managed, fast learner with the desire and ability to master new technologies
– Exceptional team player who works well in diverse, distributed collaborative environments
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Blend of technical expertise and soft skills, including effective & flexible communication skills in English
– Coursework toward a BS, BS equivalent, or higher technical degree in Computer Science, Computer/ Electrical/ Software Engineering, Applied Math or Physics, Analytics, or another data-oriented STEM field.
– Experience with development toolsets and IDEs (such as VS Code, GitLab, software testing and coverage tools)
– Some experience with Selenium
**It will be great if you also have**:
– Experience with iterative development of software and analytical models in an agile team environment
– Development experience with cloud-based systems (AWS, Azure, GCP), and virtualization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
– Proficiency in Python would be a plus
History of contributing to open-source communities or professional organizations
– Experience developing machine learning models, natural language processing, or time series data analysis
– We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where legally permissible, if their work requires them to come into a Wind River office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation, including requiring facemasks to be worn on Wind River premises._
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 23:53:59 GMT