Título del trabajo: Temporary Collections Analyst
Descripción de funciones: **Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.**
As an Intermediate collections analyst, you will manage collection efforts for assigned portfolios of accounts. Conduct detailed research, queries, reconciliation, and analysis required to resolve all nonpayment of account disputes. Process payment from customers and produce account status reports for management review.
**What you’ll do**
– Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
– Follow-up on customer past due balances appropriately
– Ensure all analysis, reconciliations and reporting is prepared accurately by deadlines
– Contact the customers as required
– Prepare and analyze aging reports
– Work on month end closing activities
**What experience you need**
– 2 years experience in the accounting department / Collections
– 2 years Excel experience
– English B2/C1
**What could set you apart**
– Good written and oral communication
– Detail-oriented with good problem solving skills
– Sense of accountability/ Responsibility
– Accuracy and Analytical Skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Oracle experience
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:21:08 GMT