Título del trabajo: Telesales Account Representative
Compañía: TD SYNNEX
Descripción de funciones: **Are you ready to make a BIG impact with TD SYNNEX?**
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups (BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and much more.
– Working from customer lists and/or database, makes outbound follow-up calls to existing customers to qualify leads and sell products and service contracts.
– Closes a medium volume of sales orders.
– Sales are medium complexity and the sales rep performs a consultative role for the customers.
– Emphasizes features and benefits of represented products/services.
– Provide accurate quotes, and ensure correct credit terms and vendor information is in database.
– Meets or exceeds all quotas and activity objectives in assigned territory.
– Uses sound judgment and discretion when making decisions that affect the business unit, such as, appropriate and timely escalation, adjusting margins or providing discounts to close a sale.
– Provides high quality service to customers and prospects by assessing customer requirements, ensuring prompt response in providing product information and product pricing.
– Actively profiles all customers and use effective telephone selling skills to promote client products, service programs and systems.
– Builds the customer/prospect database by profiling and capturing relevant customer and product information.
– Recommends improvements or changes to internal processes and data processing to meet or exceed sales goals and to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
– Maintains most up-to-date knowledge on products and programs.
– Actively participates in assigned sales training, lectures, presentations and meetings.
– Makes 50-75 outbound calls per day with 8 high-value meeting calls per day, each meeting call with duration >15 minutes.
**Other Duties & Responsibilities**:
– Additional duties as assigned
– Meets attendance and punctuality standards
**Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required**:
– To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
– The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
– Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
– Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
– Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
– Able to listen attentively and foster two-way dialogue.
– Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
– Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing questions and concerns.
– Able to maintain social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
**Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements**:
– High school diploma/GED plus the established minimum requirements for the position.
– Language: 100% proficiency in English
**Additional Education/Previous Experience Recommendations**:
– College Degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
– Requires 2+ years of outbound Telesales experience, technology experience preferred.
– Call center or Telesales experience using consultative selling skills preferred.
– Demonstrate commitment to task in a highly competitive sales environment.
– Ability to overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
– Possess solid business sense and the ability to profile likely business and technology decision makers.
– Professional and polished communication skills both verbal and written.
– Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.