Título del trabajo: Technical Support Supervisor – Opportunity For
Descripción de funciones: As a Supervisor within the Workspace ONE organization, you will have the responsibility to manage and lead a highly-skilled Technical Support Engineering team driving adoption of our Workspace ONE service offerings. Your team will be responsible for the success of VMware’s most strategic customers and partners, requiring the development of strong and lasting working relationships.
You will work closely with our Executive Support Leadership team including the Sr. Managers of Technical Support, Director of Technical Support, and the VP of Global Support Services, Engineering, Sales, and Product Marketing teams to ensure that VMware is delivering overall superior service and support to our cloud customers.
**What will be expected of you?**
– Deliver superior technical support and service to the Workspace ONE customers
– Interface with the field, sales and service organizations and directly with the customer base on critical escalations and call resolution
– Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with the VMware Engineering and DevOps teams to implement formal feedback mechanisms for incidents, causes, and resolutions
– Manage and develop the support teams, including hiring, professional development and proactive project work
– Design, develop, and implement processes, systems and technology to support and enhance the technical support function, including workflow and incident management
– Develop and implement practices that measure the effectiveness and performance of the Technical Support Function
– Lead and/or be involved in Global Strategic Initiatives
**What Skills, Abilities, and Experience will you need?**
– 3+ years’ experience in customer facing consulting or a Sr./Lead Technical Support Engineering role.
– Prior people management/leadership is highly preferred
– Able and willing to work U.S East Coast wor
– Sound technical knowledge of virtual desktop delivery, enterprise networking, architecture, and security requirements
– Background in the development and management of remote support groups, international support groups and 24 x 7 support operations
– Extensive expertise in developing metrics to measure the effectiveness of technical support within the organization
– Proven experience in deep-level data analytics with the ability to craft actionable project plans and presentations for executive leaders
– Able to deal with the stress related to escalation impact and resolution timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities
Superb communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface directly with the c-suite of our customer’s organizations
– Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness within complex technology organizations
– Familiarity with CRM or incident tracking and management systems such as Salesforce, Remedy, Clarify, etc.
**What product/software or systems will I support in this role?**
Where is this role located?_**
– This role can be done fully remote/WFH. If able to, you are always welcome at our amazing offices located in the Heredia America Free Zone and offers parking, cafeteria, fitness center, game room and more!
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?_**This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware and open to Costa Rican applicants only.
**Category **:Client Support
**Experience**:Manager and Professional
**Full Time/ Part Time**:Full Time
**Posted Date**: 2022-04-05
Fecha del trabajo: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:31:16 GMT