Título del trabajo: Technical Executive
Compañía: Carpoly Chemical Industry Group
Descripción de funciones: Location: Main Work area : San Jose, Costa Rica
Accept have a short-term business trips to surrounding areas(Like Miami, America)
Industry: Wood Coating Industry.
Job Title: Technical Executive
**WHO WE ARE?**
Explore the world through paints.
In 1993, Carpoly from a humble business to a leading Chinese manufacturer. Today, Carpoly has become the Top 10 coatings company in China and the Top 30 coatings company in the world, with more than 3500 employees and 8 production bases across the country.
We work with Dupont ,BASF, Bayer and Dow Chemical. Our turnover is $600 million in 2021. We are focused on wood paint area covering polyurethane range, Pu-Acrylic range, and Water-based range.
Carpoly brings not only products but also solutions covering from technical assistance to Sales & Marketing supports in order to assure a win-win situation with partners and customers.
Carpoly values every unique talent and ability from all backgrounds and characteristics.
– Lead a new Wood coating brand into the local market, Set plan to achieve sales target monthly and annually.
– Formulate regional distribution channel management, development goals and action plans, guiding the distributors to maintain their loyalty and output.
– Implement the company’s sales, products, and marketing policies to the dealer, to give training and support timely.
– To assist dealers and distributors on promotions (like road shows and other marketing activities).
– Collect the wood coating market data (Like competitors products information), put forward product development proposals.
– Bachelor or above, major in polymer, materials, chemistry or related fields;
– 5+ years of Wood Coating working experience, Famous coating company (Like Sherwin-Williams) working experience preferred;
– Served for large furniture factory experience preferred;
– Aggressive spirit, eager to hit your target in creative ways. Demonstrate initiative, high sense of responsibility;
– MS Office skills, good command English and Spanish language.
Basic salary + Commission and Bonuses
**Working Hours and Work Timing**
Mon-Fri, 8.30 am
– 5.30 pm
**We are looking forward to your joining!!!**
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo, Permanente
Salario: ¢13,000.00 – ¢22,000.00 al año
Consideraciones ante el COVID-19:
All customers are required to wear a mask, curbside pickup available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, vaccination requirements, etc.
– 10year: 5 años (Deseable)
– English (Deseable)
Disponibilidad para viajar: