Título del trabajo: Tech Inventory Clerk IV (cycle counter)
Descripción de funciones: Careers that Change Lives
A career at Medtronic is like no other. We’re purposeful. We’re committed. And we’re driven by our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for millions of people worldwide.
A Day in the Life
This is responsible for the day-to-day materials management operations within the Manufacturing Site. Managing new product entries and obsolescence reporting will be a key requirement. It was ensuring product availability in a timely manner and managing stock levels and expirations.
Regular cycle counting is expected, and activity data capture is required Liaising with suppliers.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures that inventories are secure, properly identified and readily accessible to authorized personnel.
- Maintains controls over various types of inventories (e.g., raw materials, subassemblies, finished goods).
- Conducts physical inventory counts and reconciles results with inventory records.
- Review daily field inventory reports and coordinate delivery/return schedule with Representatives .
- Ensures that quantities of incoming and outgoing shipments are correct .
- Conducts analyses of inventory levels and coordinates with production and sales requirements.
- To prepare the material for the workstations for the different manufacturing processes, to support the Material Handler team.
- Perform additional duties as requested to ensure the continued effective and efficient operation-related position.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Minimum of 8 years of experience and may require vocational in addition to prior work experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical education or certification in Logistics and Inventory or Data Analysis Technician.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft tools.
- Databases management.
- Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Etc).
Nice to Have
- Experience in supply chain and/or inventory management.
- SAP experience highly desired.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Logistics with a medical device or related business.
- Strategic thinking.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
- Posting Date: Nov 7, 2023
- Travel: No