Título del trabajo: Tech Help Engineer – Lv2 Network
Descripción de funciones: **About The Role** We pride ourselves on being travel experts. Leading the way when it comes to providing outstanding travel experiences, our brands offer the world’s best polar expeditions, wildlife safaris, cultural tours, yachting adventures and more.
Our ambition is to build the world’s leading experiential travel company. With over 2000 colleagues across 30 countries worldwide, we are working together to achieve this by sharing our knowledge, expertise and standard processes to stay at the forefront of the travel industry.
You will be the face and voice of Technology to our users (internal users). As a Network Telephony Engineer, you will be involved with project and operational work to support the global network infrastructure used within Travelopia. Your focus will be on maintaining a network infrastructure that is fit for purpose, the ongoing improvement and management of the Technology Network & Telephony Infrastructure—operating across the globe, including Europe, Australia, North America, and Canada.
As a Tech Help Engineer (LV2), you will be responsible for
– Take ownership of technical issues by collecting all relevant information and recording the detail in the Service management system.
– Investigation and resolve second-line issues.
– Request fulfilment – action and complete user access requests
– Blocking issue of priority incidents as part of the incident management process.
– Participate in the on-call rota for out-of-hours support (if required).
– Network Infrastructure support and build following standard security and best practice procedures and provide a provisioning and de-provisioning service to our end-user compute colleagues.
– Ability to be flexible in a 24/7 in a global support environment.
– The threat landscape is constantly evolving, so a desire and ability to continuously learn and stay updated with the latest Network security trends and threats are critical.
– Participate in network and telephony initiatives, network designs, project plans and deployments, and coordinate technical issues with vendors and internal teams.
– Chip in to the network’s design, installation, maintenance, and vulnerability remediation.
– Responsible for expert-level tackle and participation in Major incidents and response.
– Providing support and mentorship to Technology teams globally across network technologies.
– Enforce to IT access-management incident response and change control procedures (ITIL)
– Continuous documentation of the IT network infrastructure, including technical specifications, design documents, roll-out and disaster recovery plans
**What we are looking for**:
– Strong hands-on network experience
– Skilled in Networking, including Software Defined, Telephony and Security
– Experience in Meraki routing, switching and wireless access management
– Experience ZScaler Internet access and Private Access
– Experience in Telephony system management (Talkdesk and Teams Dialler an advantage)
– Strong Fix/Customer services skills to promptly respond to tickets and questions.
– Good ability to detail processes and the ability to departmentalise problems.
– Experience in user access management and responsibilities.
– An ability to work under stress and take ownership of tasks and customer issues.
– Maintains confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed on the network.
– Knowledge of Teams, Slack, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365 Applications,
– A solid understanding of various network protocols, operating systems, and their interaction is essential.
– Knowledge of network infrastructure that supports cloud platforms and services is also vital.
– Must be proficient in using security software and tools. These might include intrusion detection systems, firewalls, antivirus software, SIEM tools, vulnerability assessment tools, encryption technologies, etc.
– Should understand risk management and prioritisation principles and be able to conduct security audits and network viability assessments.
– Ability to engage with various levels of collaborators and knowledge.
– Experience working with international collaborators is an added advantage.
**Working with us**:
– Competitive salary
– Cycle-to-work scheme
– Contributory Pension scheme
– Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as of the date of publication. Any changes will be advised to you upon your start with the Company.
We believe people are happier and perform best when they are able to be their true self, and that teams with varied strengths deliver better results.
Together we will cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive. We are committed to driving change through increasing awareness of, and counteracting, unconscious bias; building an inclusive culture, and embracing diversity in all its dimensions. TCS World Travel is an equal opportunity employer.