Título del trabajo: Tax Senior Expert Latam
Descripción de funciones: Tax Senior Expert Latam
When you show proactivity and ambition, we’ll harness it through a variety of opportunities and challenges in the diverse areas of our business – all with a strong and meaningful purpose. Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? How do you want to make a difference? The choice is yours, and we’ll help you get there. Be better together. Be Bayer.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support tax and accounting teams for tax, technical and/or process related questions regarding Direct & Indirect tax, Tax Accounting, Tax Reporting and Tax Compliance in GBS for countries located in Mexico and PACA mainly Colombia, Peru, and Guatemala.
- Experienced on performing end to end process for tax compliance returns such as Retenciones (Municipales, IVA, foráneas, etc), Libros Compras-Ventas, IVA, DIOT, Retracciones, informativas anuales, entre otras.
- Manage complex tax activities within region and/or with global impact, including Tax Audit support & steering.
- Identify process improvement needs in GBS and align with CoE.
- Monitor key process metrics that measure performance (e.g., dedicated ICS reviewer).
- Manage knowledge by guiding, documenting, and training Bayer s process
- Caretaker for outsourcing and first point of contact.
- Quality gate activities: Risk based random review of tax declarations. Approval of most relevant tax payments. Review tax declarations for complex legal entities and complex issues. Perform / organize trainings to further increase tax specific knowledge. Define additional data checks and coordinate with GPO.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in Tax/Fiscal, Finance, Accounting, Law or Business with 5 years of experience in tax, preferably covering direct & indirect tax advisory, tax compliance, tax accounting and tax reporting
- Have good level of digital knowledge.
- Strong capabilities to work through ambiguity and for sound judgment.
- Advanced level of capabilities to lead change, projects, and initiatives.
- Advanced level of capability to collaborate.
- Advanced level of ability to explain the «why», ability to influence people and to drive change or to execute governance of Tax.
- Strong tax judgement and business knowledge or ability to quickly learn.
- Advanced level of capability to collaborate task/project oriented without geographical, organizational, or functional boarders.
- Competence to grasp an overview of complex subjects and deduce operational activities.
- SAP experience.
- A high proficiency level in English, both written and spoken complete your profile.
Application Period: 10/19/2023- 11/01/2023 Reference Code: 802848
Division: Enabling Functions Location: Costa Rica : Heredia : Heredia
Functional Area: Finance & Tax Work Time: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Heredia, Costa Rica
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 04:41:04 GMT