Título del trabajo: Talent Specialist
Compañía: The Moorings
Descripción de funciones: **Talent Specialist** At The Moorings and Sunsail, we plan and deliver fantastic yacht charters across the world.
We have an abiding passion for sailing, taking yachting holidays to the next level across the most spectacular destinations worldwide which keep our customers coming back again and again! From independent sailing holidays to fully catered crewed and power yacht charters we offer our customers a range of product options, and most importantly an unforgettable experience.
The secret to our success within the yacht industry lies in our outstanding teams, we are united by the same purpose, to have fun while crafting outstanding experiences on the water.
We pride ourselves on being travel experts. Leading the way when it comes to providing outstanding travel experiences, our brands offer the world’s best polar expeditions, wildlife safaris, cultural tours, yachting adventures and more.
Our ambition is to build the world’s leading experiential travel company. With over 2000 colleagues across 30 countries worldwide, we are working together to achieve this by sharing our knowledge, expertise and standard processes to stay at the forefront of the travel industry.
There will be a strong focus on the sourcing of roles based across our Caribbean locations, with particular focus on crew positions including captain and chef teams.
Travel as necessary to our operational bases is required.
**What you will be doing**:
– Source and recruit the required headcount across operations for Sunsail and The Moorings.
– Use market knowledge to source and attract future talent into the business using a range of methods and cost-effective channels including direct sourcing, employee referral, social media, job boards, webpages etc.
– Guaranteeing adherence throughout hiring process, including RTW and qualification checks.
– Attending events including careers fairs/colleges/boat shows to increase brand awareness, whilst proactively trying to source talent, and network to build and develop relationships.
– Create sourcing strategies aligned to the roles allocated and work with local managers, and wider people team to implement.
– Be a main point of contact for operations managers regarding recruitment – from briefing calls to regular updates
– Upskill and coach hiring managers on standard methodology interview skills, processes, and current legislation – provide advice and support at key stages of the recruitment process
– Advertising roles on appropriate and cost-efficient platforms, as appropriate for each role
– Revising job descriptions
– Interview scheduling
– Work with recruitment administrator to ensure the on-boarding administration process is completed for new hires
– Ensure all spreadsheet trackers are always up to date to allow easy collaboration between the recruitment team
– Escalate any employee relations issues to relevant HR Advisors & Business Partners in a timely fashion to ensure that relevant and correct advice is provided
– Be an active member of the HR team and ensure consistent and effective recruitment advice is given and implemented according to the wider HR strategy and plan.
– Assist with any HR generalist duties as applicable.
– Any other duties deemed appropriate by the Line Manager.
– Previous experience in a talent acquisition position
– A keen interest in travel or yachting
– Experience handling multiple vacancies across multiple locations
– Solid attention to detail an accuracy
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – a confident and professional phone manner is required
– Self-motivated and results driven
– Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively to achieve deadlines and targets
– Social Media experience, able to use the main platforms and write and promote engaging content.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality in line with best-practice HR
– Fully computer literate: able to confidently use Microsoft office, and experience of using an ATS would be preferable
– Ability to build and maintain professional working relationships easily
– Positive, reliable, ‘can do’ approach
– Adaptable to change and calm under pressure
– Able to remove emotions from decision making
– Ability to work flexible hours and travel as necessary
We believe people are happier and perform best when they are able to be their true self, and that teams with varied strengths deliver better results.
Together we will cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive. We are committed to inspiring change through increasing awareness of, and counteracting, unconscious bias; building an inclusive culture, and embracing diversity in all its dimensions.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 23:39:44 GMT