Título del trabajo: Talent Acquisition Associate
Descripción de funciones: The opportunity: We have a vision larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain. We count on our people to make it happen.
We’re taking a big step on this journey: building one global HR organization. Carrying out a vital mission: support our employees, so they can best support our customers.
– Support Recruitment Specialist in recruitment activities where relevant.-
– Initiate background check and pre-boarding due diligence activities.- Create and store hiring documentation and update data of the new employee in relevant systems (e.g. Workday and ServiceNow HR).- Liaise with third party providers as relevant and other functions outside of HR.- Execute actions that could lead to a high degree of key stakeholder satisfaction.
We offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives.
Energizing and pioneering, this is also an environment that keeps you motivated. You’ll be joining a values-led, genuinely diverse, and talented team that is passionate about being there for employees, and for each other.
We strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our talent policies are recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our people through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
We value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job. We’re proud of that and we see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
What we are looking for:
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
– At least 1 year of Recruitment or HR experience from an international diversified business, in combination with exposure from a Shared Services Centre environment or an agency would be beneficial-
– Structured work approach and a focus on delivering results-
– Proficient in English- Knowledge in Workday and/or Service Now will be desired