Título del trabajo: Tableau Reporting Specialist
Descripción de funciones: Company Description Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity.
The Digital Intelligence team is part of Experian’s Global Finance Services organisation. We partner with a wide range of stakeholders from across our business to define our reporting strategy, co-ordinate impactful change projects, design and develop insightful reports, drive continual improvements to data quality, implement effective system controls, and support and train users of our reporting systems.
The team consists of a mixture of business analysts, report developers and project managers. We are a global team, with representatives in the United Kingdom, North America, Malaysia and Bulgaria.
In this role, you will be a key player in the execution of our reporting strategy. You will use your experience and knowledge to help shape the outcome of reporting projects to ensure maximum insight is delivered to our users, including Experian’s executive global leadership team. You will help to drive change, pursue efficiencies and accelerate speed of insight.
– Deliver innovative and impactful report solutions that exceed expectations by improving speed of insight and increasing operational productivity
– Participate in defining our technical design best practice in Tableau reporting and data preparation activities
– Use your business knowledge to help bridge the gap between requirements and technical capabilities
– Use your Tableau knowledge to help convey the art of the possible to our user community, and share your knowledge and experience with your peers
– Partner effectively with our Enterprise Data Management organisation and our IT partners to ensure the delivery of quality data solutions that are the building blocks of our reporting
– Provide regular updates to all stakeholders on project progress, risks and opportunities
– Ensure high quality is built in to all of our reporting solutions
– Minimum of 2-4 years experience in business intelligence roles
– First class knowledge of data visualization best practice and pitfalls
– Credible and authentic communicator
– Ability to understand the perspective and requirements of different stakeholders
– First-class organization and attention to detail
– Tableau certification preferred
– Experience using Tableau Prep, or other data preparation tools such as Alteryx
– Technical understanding of big data architecture and system integrations
– Working knowledge of Finance or Sales systems such as Oracle, Hyperion, SAP, Salesforce
– Experience of developing/supporting finance reporting
– Lean six sigma certified
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociación Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
– Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer_. _We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact… the list goes on. See our DEI work in action!
The power of YOU. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.