Título del trabajo: Systems Software Engineer – Entry
Compañía: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Descripción de funciones: Systems Software Engineer – Entry This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.
HPE Storage fosters ONE inclusive storage culture to accelerate innovation. It brings together the best of converged and hyperconverged architectures on a flexible platform with independent scaling of compute and storage. We drive IT agility and accelerate time to market with 99.9999% availability.
**_ Job Family Definition:_**
– Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
– Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
– Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
**_ Management Level Definition:_**
– Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
– Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
– May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
**_ How you´ll make your mark:_**
– Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
– Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
– Leads a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
– Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
– Represents the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects. Provides guidance and mentoring to less
– experienced staff members.
**_ Education and Experience Required: _**
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
– Typically 1-6 years experience.
– Firmware development experience.
– Linux experience.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
**_ About you:_**
– Expertise in multiple software systems design tools and languages.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
– Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
– A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
– Diverse and dynamic work environment
– Work-life balance and support for career development
– An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
**Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.**
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories..
Fecha del trabajo: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 23:40:04 GMT