Título del trabajo: SUPV III FACILITIES
Compañía: TE Connectivity
Descripción de funciones: At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Facilities Team conduct facilities and property administration, office planning, corporate leasing and/or real estate coordination. They work closely and provide advice and counsel to company and/or vendor representatives coordinating major facility constructions or modifications or leasing and real estate activities.
What your background should look like:
Responsibility Includes the Following Tasks:
- Maintenance, and repair of machines and/or equipments as needed. Closing Work Orders regarding to issues related to Auxiliary Machines and/or Equipments (such as: Compressors, Air Handling Units, Chillers, etc.) and Infrastructure.
- Execute plans, budgets, and facility modifications.
- Execute the correct identification and repair of failures in electromechanical equipment.
- Execute, maintain, and improve of TPM Programs.
- Execute, maintain, and improve of KPI´s such as but not limited to: Inventory, Over Time, Lead Time, Budget, Response Time, MTBF and MTTR.
- Ensure that all EH&S Guidelines are followed through all the equipment, machinery, and systems of the plant and also in all activities executed by contractors / vendors and/or visitors.
- Support energy consumption projects.
- Support cost reduction / improvement projects.
- Execute the Budget in a correct way focusing on maximize it.
- Manage and lead Contractors / Vendor when they execute works for or in name of the Company (including the compliance of EH&S Standards).
- Any other function related to the role.
- Actively participate in the BBS Program.
- Actively participate in the Employee Engagement Program.
- Use the proper PPE accordingly to the Area.
- Follow standard safety procedures.
- Support – as necessary – EH&S Audits.
- Attend EH&S engagement activities in order to promote the Environmental, Health and Safety Culture.
- Identify and report of EH&S issues / concerns that could affect safety and/or health of Employees and or the environment.
- Support – as necessary – Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance Audits.
- Attend quality engagement activities in order to promote the Quality Culture.
- Identify and report of quality issues / concerns that could affect the Product / Process.
- Support Root Cause Analysis.
- Maintain and improve of 5S and Lean Manufacturing Standards.
- TIER Meetings participation in order to properly escalate and/or cascade information through the Organisation.
- Participate in Kaizen Events and Kaizen Projects/Assignments as necessary.
Core Competencies (no greater than 10 Lominger Competencies – From Lominger Questionnaire)
- Technical Learning.
- Problem Solving.
- Ethics and Values.
Action and results oriented.
- Team builder.
- Teamwork focused.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Intermediate English Level.
- Computer skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Blueprint reading / interpretation.
- Ability to multitask and work with all levels of the Organization.
- Previous Experience in Medical Devices Industry.
- Experience with Safety Tools / Technics / Systems.
- Continuous Improvement knowledge and experience.
At least 2 years´ experience on Facilities and/or Maintenance roles in Medical Devices Industry.
Managing and Measuring Work
Building Effective Teams
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Heredia, H, CR, 14650
Requisition ID: 112152
Alternative Locations: Aurora