Título del trabajo: Support Website Designer
Descripción de funciones: **About the Role**: A Tebra Website Designer will use a Tebra proprietary CMS platform (content management system) similar to SquareSpace/Wix to create websites for medical clients across the country. They will be responsible for creatively finding ways to make each doctor’s website look unique, fit the practice’s needs, and be aesthetically pleasing while using SEO formatted layouts. Designs are focused on functionality, accessibility, and overall delivering quality customer experience through the output of the product. Designers are always standardly customer-facing.
**Your Area of Focus**:
– Have organizational and time management skills
– Results-driven with a focus on achieving top customer quality
– Team player who collaborates with support and clients
– Champion for solving problems
– Experience with CSS/ HTML is a MUST
– Follows best practices
– Responsible for managing design for Tebra customers even basic and scalable design customization
– Maintains customer design projects via case submissions that include design changes and creating new aesthetics per client guidelines
– Attends indicated traditional design, and product training
– Stays up-to-date with accessibility and design best practices
– Attends and engages in weekly team meetings
– Works collaboratively with customers to provide a quality customer experience
**Your Professional Qualifications**:
– 1 -2 years of **working** design experience minimum
– 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing position, preferably in a role that manages design expectations
– Ability to work with mínimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance
– Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
– Demonstrated knowledge of color theory and image composition
– Intermediate experience in HTML/CSS coding
– Knowledge designing for accessibility including mobile optimization, page speed, alt tags, etc.
– General understanding of how to design SEO driven websites
– Demonstrated understanding of user experience principles, web trends, standards, and best practices
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
**Start with the Customer**:
We get to know our customers – and their patients – and look at the world through their lens.
**Keep It Simple**:
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
**Perks & Benefits**:
To assist with all of life’s needs, Tebra also offers a wellness and childcare subsidy and a University/Education discount! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
– Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status._
Fecha del trabajo: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 22:36:57 GMT