Título del trabajo: Support Escalation Engineer-Devices And Deployment
Descripción de funciones: Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
Response and Resolution
– Reviews complex issues (e.g., multiple components of a product) and contacts customers to understand issue. Ensures customers stay informed as to the status/solution of their issue. Utilizes troubleshooting tools (e.g., event logs, performance traces) to help resolve customer issues.
– Resolves customer issues through problem solving, collaboration, and research. May take escalated issues as needed. Documents technical work and research.
– Performs in-depth product troubleshooting and remediation when needed.
– Collaborates on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve moderately complex customer issues.
– Assists in the implementation of end-to-end readiness programs (e.g., mentoring, knowledge sharing or technical document creation, brown bag sessions, blogs, quality assurance checks). Develops readiness content. Mentors new Technical Support Engineers. Develops intermediate level competence on support topics.
– Provides feedback to more senior engineers or serviceability team on functionality of products based on engagements with customers. Provides feedback to the product group for product improvement.
– Identifies potential defects and escalates to more senior engineers to resolve.
– Applies broad knowledge of automated tools being used across other technologies and products. Provides feedback for tool improvement.
– Identifies and provides feedback to address process gaps in an effort to streamline processes and shares best practices broadly.
– Participates in case triage meetings and/or case discussions to share knowledge with other engineers and contribute to more rapid customer solutions. Utilizes learnings from triage meetings to identify and communicate readiness needs to manager or readiness team.
– 3+ years technical support, technical consulting experience, or information technology experience ,Devices and Deployment
– OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), or related field AND 1+ year(s) technical support, technical consulting experience, or information technology experience.
– Language Qualification
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
Windows System Administration, Configuration, including a good basic understanding of:
– File Storage
– User Accounts and Access Control
– Event Logs and Auditing
– Performance, Resource Monitor
– Networking (TCP, IP)
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
Automated installation of Windows
User Profile management
Windows Update management
Kerberos and delegation
Windows Shell configuration and management
Windows Activation, Licensing
Remote Desktop Services configuration and management
Printing configuration and management
Resilient Storage technology (clustering, storage spaces)
Server management tools
Hyper-V management and VM deployment
Application installation and management
Windows backup and VSS
Active Directory topology and management
Network Tracing and analysis
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) deployment, management
Remote File Systems (SMB)
Group Policy management
DNS deployment, management
Troubleshooting hangs and crashes in Windows
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:59:23 GMT