Título del trabajo: Supply Chain (Sc) Sourcing Intermediate Analyst
Descripción de funciones: The Supply Chain (SC) Sourcing Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participating in procurement activities such as defining the need for goods and services, negotiating price contracts and authorizing payment for goods and services in coordination with the Sector Sourcing. The Sourcing Manager is a facilitator of the overall RMO process and supports the cross-functional team in developing and executing sourcing, supplier management strategies, risk and control request management, PO creations requests, contract renewals and some complex contract negotiations.
– Participate in sourcing process for the various products and services within the Central Sourcing Team Latam.
– Facilitate sourcing process and assist cross-functional team in developing and executing sourcing strategies, supplier management strategies, and contract negotiations including drafting and red-lining contracts.
– Monitor all aspects of sourcing and contract processes including strategy, negotiation and contract execution as well as assist in supplier negotiations, and financial analysis/modeling while ensuring licensing usage is aligned with license agreements.
– Respond to customer service inquiries, clarify requirements, and provide information as needed.
– Utilize Citi tools and processes to research supplier and commodity information as well as work with suppliers to measure and track performance and reporting/reconciliation requirements.
– Report and record procurement transactions including sourcing request forms, sourcing strategy, savings, contracts, and approved suppliers.
– Participate and assist in the development, management, and analysis of RFXs and/or eAuctions
– Meet reporting requirements and audit guidelines ensuring adherence to Citi processes and procedures as well as draft and check the accuracy of reports for the team in support of the senior managers.
– Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
– Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
– Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
– Encourage the stakeholders within the region, fulfilling all policies at local and global levels, for the procurement process: policy Citi Expense Management Policy (CEMP) and Third-Party Management (TPM).
– Meet all audit guidelines and ensure adherence to Citi policies and procedures.
– Support team lead in work assignment, resolve escalations and any other administrative matter when required.
– Establish along with a cross-functional team the most efficient and effective procedures, templates and guides for the stakeholders and sourcing.
– Maximize the inclusion of contracts that can be renewed via purchase order and longer term contracts, minimize the number of contracts requiring signed contract documents to be extended in order to reduce administration. Always include contracts terms to protect Citi in longer term contracts:
– termination for convenience for Citi
– no automatic price increases/ price increases limited to a favorable index
– no termination for convenience for the supplier or termination convenience limited to the annual renewal date.
– Advanced English Level
– Fluent in Portuguese (is a plus)
– Bachelor’s degree/University degree
– 2-5 years of relevant experience related to Supply Chain / Procurement / Sourcing
– Experience with process improvement
– Experience in vendor management, contracting, financial acumen, and commercial awareness.
– Experience in financial modeling and accounting
– Experience with reporting tools preferred.
– Working knowledge of Procurement tools (e.g. Oracle or SAP eSourcing)
– Demonstrated negotiation strategies.
– Experience working with large amounts of data for reporting purposes.
– Presentation skills to High Management
– High urgent sense and attention to details.
– Ability to work with customers and vendors remotely.
– Ability to resolve execution issues remotely.
– Negotiation skills
– Prioritization skills and time management
– Ownership & Accountability
– Delivering Results
– Goal Orientation
– Operational Effectiveness
– Integrity & Ethics
– Fast learner
– Working within the parameters of set policies and procedures in a large multinational firm
– Meeting deadlines and achieving service excellence
– Customer orientation
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.