Título del trabajo: Supply Chain Quality Specialist 1 Cr (Temporary 12
Descripción de funciones: Education/Educación: – Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related career
– Processing documentation experience in Agile is a plus.
Specialized Knowledge / Conocimiento especializado:
– ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820.
– PLM and Oracle Software
Languages required for the position / Idiomas requeridos para el puesto:
– English: Advanced (90% or above) written level and intermediate oral level.
Computer tools and knowledge level required / Herramientas informáticas y nível de conocimiento requerido:
– Microsoft Office (required)
– Project, Visio, Mini Tab (desirable)
– Oracle, Agile (required)
– Drive for Results
– Problem Solving
– Customer Focus
– Organization Agility
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities/ Resumen de funciones y responsabilidades:
– This Specialist position (PI), provides support to the Global Supply Chain Quality (GSCQ) architecture & infrastructure, including systems, software, and processes.
– This position reports to the GSCQ Center of Excellence Supervisor (P2) and she/he will assist on the adequate use of tools and processes needed to operate efficiently and to achieve the GSCQ key objectives.
– Main responsibilities are as follows:
– Follow/engage on EHS programs to ensure his/her own safety and environment health.
– Execute all activities related to the administration of the GSCQ processes.
– Maintain and update Agile/Oracle supply chain quality records.
– Update, maintain, control, and report all KPIs related to GSCQ processes.
– Support the Global Supply Chain Quality team through the processing/facilitation of Non-conforming events (NCEs), Supplier Status Events (SSEs), modification/inclusion and maintenance of suppliers in the «Approved Supplier List (ASL)», uploading/maintaining Supplier Audit reports, etc.
– Perform track and trend of supply chain quality information (as applicable).
– Provide support (as required) to the Global Supply Chain Quality team by following up on topics/records that are directly linked to administrative tasks linked with suppliers around the globe.
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:13:14 GMT