Título del trabajo: Supply Chain Practice Lead
Compañía: Zm Financial Systems
Descripción de funciones: Collaboration = Innovation One leads to the other. At Moody’s, we believe good teamwork gives us an edge. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives to overcome ever-changing market challenges. Join us and let’s move the world forward together.
Moody’s Analytics is an established leader in global data solutions bringing transparent data, predictive analytics, and flexible workflow tools to the market to power better decisions.
A Moody’s Analytics Industry Practice Lead plays a critical role in the sales cycle by establishing credibility and confidence in Moody’s Analytics’ products and solutions with prospective clients. The Practice Lead facilitates solution architecture to address our customers use cases based on Moody’s Analytics existing, future and acquired solutions. The Practice Lead collaborates in the creation of a new product offering, its value proposition and architecture, and facilitates market feedback using rapid learning approach to product development. The Practice Lead will interface with internal stakeholders such as product, research, partnerships, advisory, and customer success teams to align Moody’s solutions to the industry challenges.
Working in conjunction with the members of the Sales and Product teams, the Practice Lead will manage the qualification and solutioning stages of the sales process as the key solution architect and product advocate of Moody’s Analytics. Specifically, the Practice Lead for Supply Chain will actively support the evaluation stage of the sales process and serve as the technical advisor for Moody’s Analytics product suite. Further, the Practice Lead will be responsible for understanding customer needs to lead the solutioning stage of the sales process and prepare, present, and promote the sale of Moody’s Analytics solutions to the customer.
Importantly, as the Supply Chain Practice Lead, you will also be participating in industry advocacy efforts with industry associations and standard setters. This advocacy may take form of industry presentations, articles and white papers, webinars, podcasts, and workshops.
Specifically, there are four areas of activities the Supply Chain Practice Lead will be engaged in:
– Driving sales and customer engagement: design, build and execute market outreach strategy (with sales, marketing and product management teams to win opportunities; develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs; act as trusted advisor to customers; proactively work with prospective clients through the sales process, providing thought leadership on best practices and technical assistance and guidance as required; respond to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs; qualify and lead the Proof of Concept (POC) process in the sales cycle.
– Internal education: drive the preparation and circulation of market insight to create awareness of Moody’s expertise internally; assist sales teams across the organization on learning how to identify sales opportunities with the use of advanced use cases; conduct training sessions on the propositions, Moody’s solution set and emerging trends across a large and diverse teams of Relationship Managers and Sales Representatives; serve as an informal coach and expert to product consultants, sales professionals and customer success teams; create high quality training and client materials (e.g., PowerPoint decks, playbooks).
– Industry engagement & thought leadership: develop and maintain industry stakeholder relationships; speak at industry events; write white papers and maintain social media engagement.
– Market feedback for product development: translate emerging market themes and regulatory requirements into product requirements to future proof our solutions; identify valuable white space; keep abreast of the competitive landscape across portfolio solutions; build business case for product development and improvement. The role requires continuous education and strong Moody’s Analytics product knowledge
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Finance, Economics, Banking, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar field
– PhD or MBA is a plus
– Minimum of 10 years of experience working within corporates, consulting, advisory connected to Supply Chain
– Industry affiliation and leadership roles is a plus
– Experience with complex sales cycles and relationship management are a plus
– Public speaking experience, publications and/or internal lead on training within an organization are a plus
– Ability to travel
– Ability to work independently under mínimal supervision
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen to requirements and business problems in order to respond with the appropriate business answer
– Strategic, analytical, operations-focused, able to recognize market opportunities
– Patient and persistent with a
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 22:58:09 GMT