Título del trabajo: Supply Chain Planner (Global)
Descripción de funciones: Careers that Change Lives
A career at Medtronic is like no other. We’re purposeful. We’re committed. We’re driven by our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life for millions of people worldwide. We value what makes you unique. Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations.
We reward you in the ways that matter most to you. We offer a wide range of benefits and rewards programs to recognize the important role you play in our Mission to transform healthcare. Medtronic is intensely focused on creating a workplace environment that reflects our standing as the world’s top medical device company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the patients we serve and an unrelenting desire to improve our business.
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result —and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
To learn more about Inclusion & Diversity at Medtronic
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Analyzes, develops, and implements long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues and production location decisions in support of business goals.
- Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast and coordination for key events, new product launches, and network redesigns.
- Monitors key sales and operations planning performance indicators, cost-to-serve performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Effectively manages the supply chain to meet and exceed KPI’s relating to service levels, net requirement attainment, inventory levels/inventory weeks, and backorder dollars.
- Liaises with regions, DRP teams, Customer Operations, Contract Manufacturing, Sourcing, Marketing, and Distribution to improve overall communication and process flows.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required in Engineering or related.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Strong analytical, planning, Excel, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbally and in writing) with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders. (B2+ or C1).
Nice to Have
- Experience employing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in supply chain activities, including using Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Excellent mathematics/analytics/statistical skills demonstrated through education or professional background.
- Experience with purchasing, forecasting and supplier management.
- Experience managing projects and working in teams.
- Experience with computer applications including Microsoft Office.
- Master’s Degree.
- APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Six Sigma, Lean and DMAIC expertise.
- Familiar with forecasting/demand planning systems and tool.
- Familiar with working in an ISO 13485 and FDA-regulated environment.
- Strong communication skills (both verbally and in writing) with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
- Posting Date: Oct 20, 2023
- Travel: Yes,