Título del trabajo: Studio Coordinator
Descripción de funciones: Your Role Use your passion for service and attention to detail to help the Gensler team bring designs to life. As a Studio Coordinator, you will provide administrative and general support to a team of industry-leading designers and architects. You’re at the heart of your office’s activities and the soul that keeps your office moving forward.
What You Will Do
– Assist Studio Directors with administrative aspects of projects including proposals, contracts, meeting notes & project filing
– Coordinate travel, timesheets and expense report logistics
– Assist with collection of time sheets, manual timecards and vacations forms as needed
– Set up and maintain files for all projects and office documentation
– Assist Design Managers with staffing and update staffing reports
– Ensure proper electronic filing standards for the studio
– Organize Internal and External meetings
– Set up conference calls and meetings
– Making travel arrangements for all studio members via our travel agency, ensuring travel forms are completed and invoices signed off in a timely manner, including ensuring that HR have the individuals on Gensler travel insurance policy
– Work with marketing on qualifications packages and RFPs, as needed
– Other administrative duties as required
– In charge of work with the operations leader to maintain all the metrics of the studio updated, including AR, Productivity and held time.
– Coordinate employee engagement activities in the studio and promote studio culture (studio meetings, additional activities (coordinate with facilities)
– Distribute and create the monthly studio newsletter
– Support Offices services team in important client events
– Coordinate the communication between the studios and all the shared services teams
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar
– Minimum of two years’ administrative experience
– 100% bilingual English/Spanish, well written with excellent verbal communication skills
– Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), experience of InDesign a plus
– Must be self-motivated and capable of working under tight deadlines
– Extreme attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize required
– Experience handling sensitive material with discretion and confidentiality
– Be proactive in identifying studio needs to improve processes
– Experience with Online collaborative whiteboard platform is a plus
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to «Well-being Week,» our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include subsidized health and life insurance, profit sharing, annual bonus, LinkedIn learning, holiday observance, additional PTO days every 5 years and employee assistance programs.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:58:49 GMT