Título del trabajo: Studio Artist 3D – CM0616
Compañía: Hangar Worldwide
Descripción de funciones: In your capacity as a 3D Artist, you play a central role in bringing creative ideas to life. Drawing from your expertise in various 3D software and extended knowledge of Unreal Engine, you are building high-fidelity, photo-real visual experiences for our clients. You are a key contributor in conceiving and breaking the ground executing on innovative ideas.
- Intake and process complex CAD and/or FBX files for final use in Unreal Engine
- Import and verify the 3D model and textures in Unreal Engine
- Identify and correct geometry and texture mapping issues
- Assign and optimize textures in multiple lighting scenarios
- Manage vehicle model variations and material library in Unreal Engine
- Render high-quality, photo-real prototypes and fidelity samples
- Execute rigging and animation in Unreal Engine, correct faults if needed
- Model, texture and animate key elements to be used in UE environments
- Build custom small-medium scale 3D environments
- Place and animate virtual cameras
- Animate 3D models
- 4+ years of experience in Maya 3D (Solid Works, AutoCAD, or Rhino is a plus) or Cinema 4D
- 2+ years of experience in Unreal Engine
- Basic blueprints knowledge is required, C++ experience is a bonus
- Worked in automotive and with high-end rendering pipelines (Arnold and Redshift)
- Understanding film, real-time development, and virtual production
- Proficiency with post-production and VFX pipelines
- Rendering knowledge with focus on real-time and near-real-time
The Talent Team at Critical Mass is focused on ensuring we provide the best training, mentorship, and employee experience possible! CM new hires & employees are the future of our organization, and we want to set you up for long-term success. In an effort to do so, we expect our team to work from an office a minimum of 3 days a week.
The ask stems from our want to:
- Strengthen opportunity for continuous learning.
- Improve collaboration and team relationships.
- Increase employee engagement.
We understand that not everyone may feel comfortable with this expectation, so we ask that you please let us know immediately if there are any concerns so we can help navigate accordingly.
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 03:09:51 GMT