Título del trabajo: Student Internship – Part Time – Temporary
Descripción de funciones: Your Role
As an Intern in Gensler’s CR office, you will join our creative office environment for a part-time, internship opportunity. Please note that the start date of the internship can be flexible, however you must be available for a minimum internship duration of three months.
What You Will Do
- You will have an exciting opportunity to work on projects as a fully collaborative member of a design team, participating in design charrettes and learning sessions focused on delivering a successful project for our clients, large or small.
- In addition to hands-on learning, you will experience educational sessions and mentorship opportunities that include lunch & learn sessions, in house training and potentially vendor visits.
- You will also enjoy the rich culture of our firm and the broader office community through a number of events and learning opportunities focused on supporting your professional licensure efforts.
- You are currently enrolled and an active student in a bachelor’s program in Architecture (must provide school certification).
- You have completed your eighth semester in a bachelor’s program in Architecture.
- 100% bilingual English/Spanish, well written with excellent verbal communication skills.
- You submit a work sample or portfolio that demonstrates design process and innovative design solutions (PDF format with 2-4 work samples).
- Knowledge using Revit required, AutoCAD, and/or BIM modeling software a plus.
- Knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- 3D computer rendering skills (SketchUp, 3ds Max, and/or other modeling software).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Hand sketching ability a plus.
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 00:21:51 GMT