Título del trabajo: Strategic Ledger Data Governance & Architecture
Descripción de funciones: **Position Description** The Controllers Data team is responsible for the implementation of enhancements to Citi’s Data Operating Model (DOM) in relation to data consumed or produced by the Controllers organization. The team is responsible for understanding the concerns of the stakeholders within the Controllers organization relative to data quality and availability to assess required solutions to address those issues ensuring to coordinate closely with both internal and external stakeholders. They are engaged in efforts to remediate the issues through engagement with resolution teams, bridging the gap between the technology teams and the business teams. The focus will be to satisfy the data needs of the Controllers organization with data that is high quality and fit for purpose.
This role will be accountable for managing the **Data Governance & Architecture** for the **Strategic Ledger** implementation program.
– Liaise with Program Management team and other workstream leads to ensure consistent communication and execution for data governance across the program
– Maintain a linkage across all strategic ledger program project plans for data governance to track progress and identify impacts on timelines and deliverables
– Manage program communication and messaging, including alignment to existing data program at Citi (e.g., Consent Order, local data management programs, adjustment reduction, EUC reduction, etc.) to define linkage and benefits
– Participate in data architecture development and design decisions impacting data governance
– Coordinate the implementation of data provider capabilities necessary for Citi Data Governance (CDGP) compliance, including documentation of metadata and data lineage
– Coordinate business requirements to support technology solutions required to enable CDGP compliance
– Assess requirements for data delivery within the Controllers architecture to formulate implementation strategies for data delivery enhancements
– Coordinate the development of risk reduction metrics and define mechanisms for calculation to evidence improvements through the progression of the data program
– Support the implementation of data management initiatives across Citi to ensure the needs of Controllers are met and that the data is fit for purpose.
– Contribute to development and maintenance of data lineage, process maps, data concepts and glossaries
– Facilitate the transition of data consumption from existing models to the enhanced data management framework, including defining consumption points, trusted sources, and technology enablers
– Facilitate or contribute to status meetings (recurring and ad-hoc) with required stakeholder communities (including senior management) by preparing materials and updates, summarizing issues and risks, defining agreed action items and next steps
– Create project artifacts including, but not limited to: business and functional requirements, user acceptance test plans, and operational readiness documents
– Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Data Management or related field is required.
– 8+ years working in the financial services industry, financial data management, or financial data remediation is required
– Outstanding analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills with ability to break challenges into component parts
– Strong written and verbal communications skills
– Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations, including a proactive and ‘no surprises’ approach in communicating issues/requests
– Ability to lead and drive change through creative thinking and pragmatism
– Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously and plan / prioritize appropriately
– Ability to work with stakeholders to elicit and formally define their requirements
– Ability to understand the strategic direction and translate to the delivery of successful results in a complex and cross-functional organization
– Strong ability to extract information by questioning, active listening, and interviewing
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Advanced English Required
– MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
– Experience with Oracle ledger implementations is a plus
– Knowledge of data governance capabilities and platforms (e.g., Collibra, OFM, Solidatus, etc.) is a plus
– Broad experience of Finance or Operational/Technology function within Banking organization is preferred
– Experience supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives a plus
– Demonstrated experience working with financial products life cycles and associated data needs preferred
– Experience with controller functions, financial books & records, and/or regulatory reporting is a plus
– Experience in data governance programs with knowledge of data governance principles and practices is a plus
– Practical experience of data management,
Fecha del trabajo: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:23:17 GMT