Título del trabajo: Staff Technical Program Manager
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on and about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Team & Role
At ServiceNow, we embrace representation in and from all professional and personal backgrounds and cultures. This diversity inspires passion and creativity among our teams and propels innovation in our products. We are Design advocates who are responsible for leading the successful execution and delivery of flexible and holistic programs and processes to enable delightful product experiences. Design Program Managers are creative problem solvers and team leaders by nature, dedicated to building impactful relationships, improving team cohesion and creating efficiencies in the design process.
Learn more about our team here
What you get to do in this role:
- You’ll identify problems other missed, make reasoned decisions with imperfect or ambiguous information, and be proactive in identifying the best path forward
- Advocate and champion design thinking and methodologies throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Work on new, complex, high-priority initiatives while remaining flexible and meeting tight deadlines
- Apply your breadth of experience to model, prototype, and iterate on our existing solutions
- 8+ years of project/program management experience in mid/large size companies, ideally on a design team
- Leads (or significantly contributes to) large, cross-functional initiatives – and creates successful outcomes
- Acts as a change ambassador by promoting and communicating new ideas to propel innovative and scalable solutions across our organization.
- Communicates with candor and empathy while sharing learnings from individual and team experiences to drive continual improvement for self and others
- BA/BS degree or higher in Business Management, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Operations and Information Management (OIM) or other equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working on and managing large projects or programs with cross-functional teams.
- Deliver solutions and strategies while mitigating or removing obstacles.
- Experience utilizing software to keep projects organized, track metrics, and report on progress.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.