Título del trabajo: Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Compañía: TD SYNNEX
Descripción de funciones: **Are you ready to make a BIG impact with TD SYNNEX?**
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups (BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and much more.
Our most valuable asset is our people and this role plays a critical part in Tech Data acquiring top talent.
English Fluency Required, Multilingual is a plus!
**Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required**:
Strategy & Marketing (20%)
– Understanding the marketing and influencing managers on hiring decisions
– Building, Developing and Executing recruitment plans and short term / mid term recruitment strategies
– Analyzes job requirements in order to establish hiring criteria and strategy
– Possesses strong labor market knowledge focused on a specific or general area of business
– Identifies the right marketing channels and writes advertisements and job postings based on hiring criteria to attract applicants
– Supports the establishment of a recognizable «employer of choice» reputation for the company, both internally and externally
– Partners closely with Sourcer on sourcing strategy that is in alignment to the role requirements and departmental needs
– Shares business details, insights and best practices to greater Talent Acquisition team
– Collaborates with team members on key roles and serves as back-up support when needed
– Identify and determine agency usage based on business needs
Relationship Management (35%)
– Engages with hiring managers to conduct intake sessions and identify key business needs
– Conducts regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting strategies and implementation
– Communicates and interacts regularly with the management/HR Directors of assigned client groups in order to constantly stay abreast to any trends or challenges in the department
– Build credible and proactive relationships with hiring managers of all levels and the HR Business Partners across all assigned Tech Data locations, ensuring recruitment plans and expectations are managed, delivered, compliant and measurable.
– Reports to upper management on staffing initiatives and results
– Monitors organizational diversity objectives and progress; executes corrective action plans to improve performance
– Reviews applicants to evaluate qualifications to position requirements
– Corresponds with job applicants to notify them of employment consideration.
– Provides information on company and job opportunities to potential applicants.
– Conducts interviews to determine qualifications and prescreen applicants
– Represents and Sells the Tech Data employer brand at colleges, universities, job fairs and related functions as part of the organization’s recruiting efforts
– Owns the offer process including negotiation, preparation, presentation and sending of offer documents and initiating background verifications
***Recruitment Operations (10%)**
– **Responsible for delivering end to end recruitment process through ATS**
– **Partners with HR Subject Matter Experts (Generalists / Compensation) to ensure that job descriptions for posted positions accurately reflect roles and responsibilities.**
– **Ensures HR Staffing compliance in maintaining Human Resource records by utilizing correct documentation processes and educating Hiring Managers**
– **Coordinates with HR Compensation on offer details including bonus metrics, and relocation packages**
– **Utilizes reporting functions within ATS as needed for business updates**
– **Maintains SLA’s through efficient and effective recruiting practices**
– **Other Additional Duties or Ad-hoc projects as assigned**
**Other Duties & Responsibilities**:
– **Additional duties as assigned**
– **Meets attendance and punctuality standards**
– **3+ Years of relevant work experience**
**Education & Certifications**:
– **Bachelor’s Degree required or Relevant Years of Experience**
– **English Fluency Level B2+ (written and spoken)**
– **Professional, office environment**
– **Some travel required**
**Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities**:
– Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
– Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
– Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
– Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
– Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
– Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
– Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
– Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
– Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
– Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and de
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 23:48:43 GMT