Título del trabajo: Sr Operations Manager
Compañía: Straumann Group
Descripción de funciones: #ChangeMakers
Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture, and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
Reporting to the Global Digital Treat Plan Service Head. This position will be responsible for the Costa Rican DPS. Scope includes but is not limited to functions such as production, production control, accounting, customs, human resources, IT, and quality assurance.
Responsible for managing and institutionalizing structure, policies, process, procedures, roles and responsibilities, accountability, and corporate culture in Straumann operations in China so that the organization can continue to meet the Organizational commitments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Manage a unit or dept that has multiple teams as part of the unit/dept.
- Budget responsible
- Responsible for the 1–3-year strategy
- Consistent achieve production and quality metrics for the facility and setting new benchmark year on year.
- Meet or exceed relevant metrics for shared services and support functions.
- Keep monthly expenses and capital investments at or below budget plan.
- Identify staffing needs/organizational changes as appropriate.
- Build the core competencies of the Costa Rican DPS organization to support all operations in country.
- Ensure controlled roll-out of protocol changes and improvements.
- Recommend policy changes that drive improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with QHS and applicable regulatory compliance of the facility.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth daily operation for the site.
- Drive a culture of improving service to the customers.
- Ensure appropriate training process is followed for every employee.
- Responsible for ISO
- Responsible for creating a great place to work with engaged talents.
- Responsible for ensuring the existence of appropriate channels for information flow within the organization and across the organization.
- Work closely with HQ and brother company to maintain and upgrade advanced system & technology continuously.
- Build relationships with local dental schools to improve new-hire candidate pool.
- Other duties as required.
Direct supervision of management team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Professional with experience in the Medical Industry highly desirable.
Have at least 8 years of experience as a manager in the medical device industry.
Demonstrated capability to lead cross functional teams for at least 3 years.
Good Knowledge of applicable Quality System regulations, such as GMP/QSR and ISO 13485, is desirable.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
Understanding of Lean, Six Sigma and continuous improvement methodologies highly desirable.
- Have great communications skills to articulate the company’s vision, mission and goals effectively.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Have ability to interface with a variety of different personalities and cultures.
- To be a highly self-start individual.
- Have good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Have a track record of being able to envision the future and execute to get there.
- Have a proven track record of excellent people-management skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Employment Type: Full Time
Alternative Locations: Costa Rica : Heredia || Costa Rica : San José
Travel Percentage: 0 – 10%
Requisition ID: 12225
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 06:34:09 GMT