Título del trabajo: Sr Manager, Operations
Descripción de funciones: Job Title: Sr Manager, Operations **Job Description**: Sr Operations Manager to manage the overall operations program and client management scope and maintain its continuous alignment with strategic business objectives; set program plan, drive performance and internal and external experience, make recommendations to modify it when necessary, set priorities, ensure optimization, and resolve conflicts to enhance effectiveness in reaching business results or strategic goals.
– Engage and maintain client relationship, determine clients’ needs in accordance with project SOW’s/SLA’s
– Accountable & responsible for introducing account-centricity for running smooth operations around scope, time, cost, quality, change, communication, risk and crisis management, and integration.
– Strong client management through effective and ongoing communication with multiple POCs from the client side.
– Define projects/programs; assign managers to initiate and manage the performance of production operations; integrate and oversee multiple related projects.
– Build credibility and relationships, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
– Lead to resolve customer escalations with respect to smooth operations
– Ensuring that SLAs are met, and deliverables are provided on time with high quality and within budget; drive lessons learned
– Lead teams of Managers and resource areas in handling escalated and complex project issues and coordinating delivery across client teams to provide successful resolution
– Lead, manage and direct Functional teams while coaching project teams on various methodologies.
– Help shape processes that increase efficiencies in accordance with project delivery service levels agreement requirements
– Coordinate across multiple stakeholder groups and manage end-to-end delivery of the assigned project(s) and operations.
– Barreal de Heredia