Título del trabajo: Sr. Fp&A Analyst
Descripción de funciones: **Job Type**: Full-Time Overview: Hi, we’re SmileDirectClub, and we’re big believers that everyone should have access to a smile they love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. At SmileDirectClub, you’ll help people change their lives – and in doing so, change your own.
We believe it takes someone special to make a difference, and that what we do positively affects the way people see and share themselves. There’s a reward in knowing you’re bringing about change for the better, and that your personal experience helps you create the best experience for others. That’s why we value our Team Members as much as our Club Members. We believe there’s a piece of us in every smile we make. And that great companies are built person by person. Here’s how:
**Winning as a Team.** Mentoring you forward works – because when you win, we all do.
**Balancing for stability.** Your physical, mental and emotional well-being matter.
**Encouraging the real you.** Bring your true self to work – so you can do your best work and feel your best with us every day.
**Let’s make smiles happen – starting with yours.**
– Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
– Support in the execution of the annual budget process, long-range plan, and monthly close with accounting
– Assist in maintaining monthly financial forecasting model including risks/opportunities in partnership with functional owners
– Assist the process for projecting revenue and expenses by team
– Build and maintain budgets with respect to new business opportunities
– Continue to develop and evolve tools and financial processes
– Project manage cross-functional projects with a financial lens
– Partner with supply chain and corporate on an as needed basis for supply/demand planning and return on invested capital analyses
– 2+ years of experience in FP&A and/or investment banking
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Statistics
– Knowledge of financial reporting and accounting
– Must possess excellent analytical, financial modeling, organizational, and presentation skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
– Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
– Experience with NetSuite and Looker preferred
– Ability to work cross functionally and project manage multiple competing projects
– Flexibility; someone who is adaptive to frequent changes in priorities, organization and strategy, flexible to deadlines with short lead times
– Comfortable communicating to senior management and business partners in a clear and effective manner
– Self-starter with high growth potential
Benefits of Joining the Club:
**How we make you SMILE…**
– Eligibility for RSU Equity Grant Package
– Medical & Dental insurance
– 12 days of Paid Time Off accrued per year plus 1 Flexible Holiday to use yearly
– 5 additional days PTO
– TMSPP (Team Member Stock Purchase Program)
– Commuter, transportation and car wash benefits
– Life insurance coverage
– SmileWell wellness program focused on a holistic health approach, including no-cost Team Member Assistance Program offering free mental health and other various services
– Team Member Rewards and Recognition programs
– Career Growth Opportunities: Promotion eligible after 6 months of proven success in role
– Collaborative work environment and positive culture including work/life balance initiatives
– Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company
SmileDirectClub created the first end-to-end solution for your smile. An estimated 85% of people could benefit from orthodontic care, yet only 1% receive it each year with convenience and cost being the biggest issue. SmileDirectClub exists to help bridge that gap.
Since our founding in 2014, SmileDirectClub has helped more than 1.8 million people transform their smiles through our pioneering telehealth platform for orthodontia. We’re an international oral care leader, with hundreds of SmileShops, a nationwide network of hundreds of affiliated state-licensed dentists and orthodontists and Partner Network offices across all 50 states, and thousands of Team Members across the globe.
– What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
– How it works. Link here.
– What are our customers saying? Link here.
– What is our culture like? Link here.
– Check out our Linkedin profile, culture page, Partner Network page, Costa Rica culture page.
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 23:07:06 GMT