Título del trabajo: Sr Cybersecurity Advisor
Compañía: Culmen International Llc
Descripción de funciones: Overview: Established in 2004, Culmen International is committed to enhancing international security, strengthening homeland defense, optimizing government operations and providing humanitarian assistance around the world. We provide technical and management expertise, develop innovative technology solutions, and deliver youth care services, logistics, training and language services worldwide. With experience in over 126 countries, Culmen supports our clients to accomplish critical missions in challenging environments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Senior Advisor shall provide expert guidance and provide the advice and technical assistance needed to develop, implement, and sustain cyber reforms, policies, and processes at the MOD and AFBiH. The Senior Advisor may also advise the MOD and AFBiH on effective inter-ministerial and interagency coordination on cybersecurity within the government of BiH and cooperation externally with private sector cyber stakeholders.
– U.S. citizen
– Master’s degree in areas such as Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a similar field AND at least six (6) years of U.S. military and/or U.S. government or private industry civilian professional experience with cybersecurity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a similar field and at least ten (10) years of U.S. military and/or U.S. government or private industry civilian professional experience working in cybersecurity
– Minimum rank of O-5 in the military or equivalent in a civilian capacity (i.e., FS-02/GS-14 or industry equivalent).
– Experience working on cybersecurity strategy, policy, or procedures at the joint staff level, or within the Office of the Secretary of Defense, or equivalent cyber-responsible office in another U.S. agency.
– Experience establishing and institutionalizing cyber programs and processes inclusive of management structure, procedures, and skills necessary to develop strategic plans in the cyber domain.
– Prior demonstrated experience communicating cybersecurity policy and technical
concepts to senior government stakeholders.
– Experience working with senior officials in a foreign government and/or foreign military. Non-resident or intermittent travel experience may count toward some or all of the required years.
– proficient in speaking/reading/writing in this foreign language, such
proficiency must be demonstrated by a Foreign Service Institute (FSI) score of 3 or higher, a Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) score of 2+/2+/2+ or higher, or a Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) score of C1 or higher.
– Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
– Have received one of the following certifications:
– Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
– NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP)
– Certified Information Systems Auditor (CASP)
– Certified Chief Information security officer (CCISO)
– Two (2) years experience living and working in Latin America.
– Prior demonstrated experience as the director or program manager for one or more
projects implementing cybersecurity capacity building initiatives.
– Has primarily worked outside of the U.S. intelligence community for a majority of
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 23:13:00 GMT