Título del trabajo: Sr. Brand Programs Manager (On-Site Hybrid)
Descripción de funciones: Splunk is here to build a safer and more resilient digital world. The world’s leading enterprises use our unified security and observability platform to keep their digital systems secure and reliable. While customers love our technology, it’s our people that make Splunk stand out as an amazing career destination and why we’ve won so many awards as a best place to work. If you become a Splunker, we want your whole, authentic self, what we call your «million data points». So bring your work experience, problem-solving skills and talent, of course, but also bring your joy, your passion and all the things that make you, you.
Splunk is looking for a Senior Brand Programs Manager to help lead the next phase of our brand journey. This is a newly created role and offers you the opportunity to shape the strategy to build programs to increase awareness and reputation for Splunk.
Reporting to the Director, CxO and Brand Programs, you will help build a holistic integrated plan to grow our unaided and aided awareness for Splunk and evolve our naming conventions and brand architecture. We are looking for a data-driven, marketing and media professional with 12+ years hands-on experience managing highly visible global brand programs including media campaigns, sponsored content, and brand architecture strategy. You will be instrumental in orchestrating campaign strategies that resonate with our target audience and reinforce our market position.
– Develop and launch global brand media campaigns that drive C-level awareness and reputation of Splunk by partnering with our media agency and in-house digital, creative, messaging and content teams.
– Develop credibility and relationships with key internal partners and be seen as the go-to authority on corporate campaigns and programs.
– Develop a program measurement framework rooted in insights and research. Track and measure business impact and ROI.
– Maintain and refine our brand architecture, skillfully balancing the need for growth with the imperative of brand coherence.
– Take charge of the brand naming process across a spectrum of products, teams, events, and services, ensuring relevance, impact, and legal compliance.
– 12+ years in developing and leading integrated marketing campaigns and programs with roles in brand marketing, advertising, paid media and/or campaigns.
– Experience leading strategy and planning for campaigns for marquee B2B and/or B2C brands.
– Direct experience crafting multi-channel brand campaigns including media strategy and activation plans across TV, Print, Out of Home, Digital, Social and Audio/Podcasts in US, EMEA and APAC markets.
– Direct experience with brand architecture and naming a plus.
– Comfort working in a fast paced environment, continuously evolving environment.
– Natural storytelling – in both written and verbal formats – with strong executive presence.
– Comfortable interpreting data, deriving relevant insights and using them to inform future campaigns.
– Project management and agency management skills is a requirement.
**Splunk is an Equal Opportunity Employer**:
At Splunk, we believe creating a culture of belonging isn’t just the right thing to do; it’s also the smart thing. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging to ensure our employees are supported to bring their best, most authentic selves to work where they can thrive. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
**Base Pay Range**