Título del trabajo: Sr Associate Project Manager Heredia
Compañía: Boston Scientific
Descripción de funciones: Additional Locations: Costa Rica-Heredia
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and has been recognized with the Catalyst Award in 2022, a prestigious recognition of diversity, equity and inclusion excellence. Also, we have a Gender Equality Policy to support our compromise.
Boston Scientific’s hybrid workplace includes WFH and onsite. You will have the opportunity to discuss details in the interview.
About this role:
- The candidate will report to the Electrophysiology Divisional PMO and will be an integral part in the Portfolio Management organization. Will create, support and improve divisional governance processes that will support divisional needs, including project management systems. Project sizes varies from small one-off tasks to large projects and is expected to propose initiatives to enhance current processes.
- Will work directly with PMO stakeholders and Business Analysts to define, create and improve the processes required to have a healthy PMO.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identifies opportunities to develop and/or improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Project Management systems and process being examined, in conjunction with Business Analyst.
- Evaluates internal control systems and recommends improvements in controls (control projects).
- Works with the stakeholders to plan projects, collect data, draft project reports and conduct the fieldwork, which includes interviews, process flow determination, critical analysis of activities as value added/non-value added, financial analysis, system data analysis and transaction testing.
- Administers the project time, budgeting and reporting and coordination of team schedules.
- Participates in special projects as they arise, including compliance reviews, financial audits, and due diligence reviews.
- Proposes new initiatives based on data, with the objective of seeking for standardization, data driven management and process improvement processes.
- Drive and influence results by acting with speed, agility and adaptability, assigning clear authority and accountability while integrating and aligning efforts across different functions.
- Provides structured thinking on overall approach.
- Directs and trains others in key project management processes.
- Investigates and develops solutions to address opportunities/problems.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all team members to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Provide timely communication on project progress updates to all relevant cross-functions and levels within the organization, including senior leadership.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to Influence on cross functional stakeholders, by assuring a multiway communication flows.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to drive success.
- Ability to develop cohesive and collaborative cross-functional teams throughout project lifecycle phases.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor or Licenciature in Industrial Engineer, Finance or Field Related
- English Level desired: 80-89%.
- Experience: At least 5 years
- Desired knowledge: Financial and Strategic Plan experience, SAP, BVS, Business System Management, Project Management
Requisition ID: 572475
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination, and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Fecha del trabajo: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 22:54:20 GMT