Título del trabajo: Sr Analyst – Fm Property Management System Support
Descripción de funciones: **About DPDHL and CRE**: Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
**Corporate Real Estate (CRE) **at Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is responsible for more than 12,000 properties across all DPDHL business units worldwide. This portfolio covers an area of more than 30 million m2 and is managed by around 1700 dedicated real estate experts worldwide. As our business keeps growing, we want you in our AMERICAS region.
Corporate Real Estate AMERICAS – that’s us! Together with our global colleagues, we offer excellent services along the property lifecycle Commercial, Construction and Facility Management for all DPDHL properties in a sustainable way. We ensure that DPDHL develops and grows in the future.
Ready to immerse yourself in the exciting world of CRE? Join the team and bring your expertise on board! As part of DPDHL, you will be working with a global network of CRE colleagues and benefit from a wide range of development opportunities.
We are looking for an immediate, full-time, permanent position in AMERICAS at
**Heredia, Costa Rica.**
Primary point of contact within a given region for all day to day portfolio/asset management transactions. Role ensures compliance with internal policies and procedure, federal regulations, local laws and governing documents. Ensures compliance policies and procedures are being followed. Leads sub-regional compliance projects.Leads and invigorates a high performing team. Establish productive business relationships with all levels of customers, business partners and vendors. Responsible for building business unit relationships, accurately setting and meeting expectations. Provide business partners with a proactive, knowledgeable point of contact and communicator for key real estate issues.
– Develop relationships to expand and maintain services to all Business Partners in all regions
– Supports BUs Managers to understand and address lease administration tools
– Direct contact for REM database training, support, & REM system tool support administration
– Documenting best practices and creating or adhering to formal standards and processes.
– Supports database system testing acceptance activities and implementation
– Supports trainings of property, lease abstract process & document compliance, including: Handover process, Commencement Certificates, Estoppels, SNDA’s, Insurance.
– Follows Lease IFRS16 compliance and assist with LEAP meeting closings, reporting.
– Lease abstract support, REM data integrity of its information (4 eye reviews), REM property & lease status transitions
– Conduct data audits and supports proper updates are done to the REM system.
– Manages & distribute monthly reporting
– Additional projects may vary according to KPI’s, process improvements & CREA objectives.
– Technical degree in Information Technology, or Engineering advanced Degree student
– Commercial real estate, Data Management, Accounting & Lease Administration Processes
– Process mapping procedures
– Database administration
– Adaptable to change
– Previous experience in similar roles (2-4 years)
– English Proficiency Intermediate-Advanced (be able to read & communicate)
– Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints and resolve appropriately
– Experience in SAP, Oracle, JBA, Bizagi, Brasware, CoStar, Planon would be a plus
– Great opportunity to work for the biggest logistics company in the world
– International and virtual environment
– Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
– Tempting Compensation and benefits
DPDHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Fecha del trabajo: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:07:54 GMT