Título del trabajo: Sr Administrative Assistant
Descripción de funciones: The individual will provide administrative support for the Total Rewards team
– Provide Total Rewards team with administrative support including expense reports, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings etc.
– Coordinate team meetings, take notes, and post minutes.
– Assist in creating presentations for team updates.
– Process heavy volume of invoices to ensure timely payment.
– Conduct reconciliation of invoices for benefits based on monthly headcount and company code.
– Coordinate with department staff to capture and prepare quarterly accruals.
– Run reports to identify employees that have made a benefit change due to a life event and collect supporting documentation.
– Administer the Service Awards Program and the EMEA Baby Spoon Program.
– Enter dates into HRIS for leave of absences.
– Maintain both compensation and benefit program information on company’s intranet site.
– Maintain quarterly eligibility list for executive health program.
– Run reports from both external vendors and internal HR and Payroll systems.
– Set up meetings with both internal and external attendees and book conference rooms.
– Work with Corporate Communications to schedule and distribute all company-wide benefits and compensation communications.
– Develop relationships with other departments’ associates to allow for the leveraging of support when issues need to be resolved.
– Ensures that all work assignments are completed on time and accurately.
– Prioritizes work assignments to accommodate urgent requests as needed.
– Suggests and recommends process improvements.
– Partners and maintains a professional, courteous and supportive relationship with the rest of HR
– Demonstrates a professional and courteous attitude to colleagues at all times. Acts as an ambassador for the HR department with both internal clients and external clients and vendors.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
– At least one to two years office experience preferably in an HR department.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Strong Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
– Good communication skills.
HR Compensation (731010)
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 23:58:58 GMT