Título del trabajo: Specialist, Quality Control
Compañía: London Stock Exchange Group
Descripción de funciones: The Specialist, Quality Control will be responsible for timely delivery of high quality improved Due Diligence reports (RDD); ensuring compliance with the Standard Operating Procedure and other relevant company’s procedures at all times.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
– To ensure timely delivery of improved and high quality Due Diligence or projects.
– To undertake a quality control review of reports and to give feedback in relation to any omissions and/or errors found.
– To supervise such errors and/or omissions which arise during the review stage and liaise with the Manager in connection with any training needs of their team.
– Empower, guide and connect with the analysts, throughout the lifecycle of the Enhanced Due Diligence Report.
– To harmonise with the other Specialists, SME, Team Leaders, Head of Research as well as with global Customer Success Managers. To develop a good rapport and sound working relationship with them through workload management.
– To complete Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Team Leaders or Hiring Manager.
– Acting as back-up for other Specialists, when required
Key Performance Indicators:
– Ensuring high quality work is delivered.
– Effective time management and ability to work under time pressure.
– Performing as part of team as well as working well independently
– Meet the efficiency targets
– Maintaining regular attendance and reporting to work on time.
– Graduate degree or equivalent experience, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree
– Must have experienced level knowledge of researching and writing EDD reports
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Good time and task management
– Quality checker abilities
– Highly organized and detail oriented.
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this
carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained,