Título del trabajo: Spec, Aml Compliance – Hid:157993
Compañía: Western Union
Descripción de funciones: **Specialist, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance – Santa Ana, Costa Rica**
Does the prospect of working in a global organization in the fight against money laundering motivate you? Are you ready to play a vital role in helping billions of people and businesses to enjoy secure, reliable financial services? Join Western Union as a Specialist, AML Compliance.
**Western Union powers your pursuit.**
This role is to support our local team in combating money laundering and is aligned with our core value of moving money for better.
– Regulatory reporting, as required by law and by our policies and procedures.
– Put your skills to use in the battle against money laundering.
– Assist in Compliance related calling programs and assist with training and support for new team members or call center staff to ensure compliance requirements are being met.
– Conduct research and analysis of issues concerning the patterns and trends associated with money laundering utilizing a wide variety of research tools, systems, and criteria.
– Supporting colleagues dealing with queries over Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and compliance issues
– Desirable bachelor’s degree
– Sanctions certification desirable
– Sanctions Knowledge
– CTM Knowledge
– Pharos Knowledge
– Intermediate Excel desirable
– strong collaborative qualities and be able to demonstrate powerful analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
– Fluency in the English language to be able to write and speak whit different stakeholders (B2+)
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what’s next.
Western Union is positioned to become the world’s most accessible financial services company —transforming lives and communities. We’re a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Your Costa Rica
– specific benefits include:
– Asociación Solidarista
– Paid time off including extended maternity leave.
– In house company doctor services
– Continuing Education
– Transportation services options
– Parking spaces
– Hybrid model work
– Flexible Working Schedules if applicable
– Referral Program award
– Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and committees to volunteer with
– Carpooling Program
– Price Smart membership
– Pan American Medical and Life insurance
– Cafeteria Subsidy