Título del trabajo: Sourcing Specialist Portuguese
Descripción de funciones: **Introduction** **Your Role and Responsibilities** At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
– Source and pipeline nationwide for active and passive talent professionals
– Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with Boolean search tactics, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, Chrome extension tools, job boards, internal databases, CRM databases, search engines, social media, and web mining techniques.
– Collaborate with team members to create and execute innovative sourcing and recruitment strategies.
– Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
– Performs other administrative tasks as needed
**Required Technical and Professional Expertise**
– At least 2 years of experience in an office environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform your job duties
– High School Diploma / GED
– Fluency in English
– Fluency in Portuguese
**Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise**
– BA/BS degree
– At least 6 months knowledge of functional recruitment best practices
**About Business Unit**
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 23:23:14 GMT