Título del trabajo: Solution Analyst Sales 2 CR
Descripción de funciones: Job Description:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business Administration or an IT related technical discipline
- Salesforce certifications required
- 3+ years’ experience managing and supporting Enterprise-scale Business Applications
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud required
- Solid understanding of business process areas surrounding Sales core capabilities
Skills, Specialized Knowledge (Desired):
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills to build partnerships with business counterparts.
- Self-starter in all aspects of honing ones’ application proficiency; operating in a constant mode of learning, independently researching across various internal/external resources, to develop mastery with the ins/outs of application features.
- Strong business process analytical skills.
- Documenting/translating business needs into functional and technical designs, requirements, unit tests, etc., using various tools (i.e., flow diagrams, testing automation, etc.) to achieve maximum comprehension, across technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of various Project Management approaches (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Ability to manage time and workload on multiple projects/initiatives; adaptable to shifting priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and process-oriented mindset.
- Detail oriented, problem solver.
- Proactive, responsive, results driven.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide business process guidance, technology solutions and on-going operational support in the Sales functional space.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) with technical / functional solutions, across the Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Relentless, constant focus on simple, holistic, and intuitive user experiences, that work seamlessly across desktop and mobile devices.
- Support in designing technology solutions, leveraging native application features first with configuration / code following best practice; in a manner that minimizes technology debt, allows users to manage data independently from IT, and is sustainable and flexible for future growth.
- Provide business partners with process driven, solution options, discerning between where people, process, technology, and/or data are key drivers to successful outcome/hand-off.
- Challenge legacy processes/policies/rules (or lack thereof) that complicate the internal and external Customer Experiences; recommend and be part of a better solution.
- Work across silos/business functions
- Participate in all steps of solution delivery, from ideation through Production stabilization, including, but not limited to system configuration, unit testing, mass data maintenance, cross-platform deployments, all following IT controlled procedures, leveraging deployment automation tools.