Título del trabajo: Software Engineer Ii
Descripción de funciones: At TreviPay, we help clients grow by streamlining B2B payments through a combination of innovative technology, service expertise, and working capital to improve their customer’s experience and free up funding for growth. We facilitate $6 billion in transactions per year in 18 currencies for customers in more than 27 countries. We specialize in payment and credit management for B2B companies across the globe, setting the stage for the future of omni-channel B2B payments by extending terms, handling invoicing and managing collections. We take care of our clients by taking care of their customers.
Every day, TreviPay employees are challenged and empowered in a supportive, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
**What will I be doing?**
– Architecting and building REST APIs using Ruby on Rails
– Integrating APIs from other internal teams and third parties
– Collaborating with other developers to deliver on our commitments
– Observing and monitoring our production system including on-call support
**What do I need to succeed?**
– 2+ years of RDBMS/SQL experience
– 2+ years of experience developing APIs using Java or Ruby on Rails
– Experience working on a distributed development team in an Agile environment
– Knowledge of object-oriented design principles
– Excellent communication skills
**I will stand out if I have**
– Experience building and integrating APIs with Ruby on Rails
– Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
– Experience with PostgreSQL
– Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, especially SNS, SQS, S3, and RDS
– Fintech experience
– Focus on continuous learning and improvement
– Agile advocate and driven to improve team effectiveness
– Self-motivated and confident with an ownership mentality
– Demonstrated team experience and leadership
Why you will love working at TreviPay
– Competitive salary
– Generous paid time off
– Company-Paid Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
– Remote Work
– Employee referral program
– Professional, Innovative and highly collaborative team
**At TreviPay we believe in**:
– Entrepreneurial Spirit_ – We believe in taking extreme ownership of projects, tasks and solutions. We have a history of innovation and value creative thinking that helps our business partners win. We always figure out a way.
– Empowerment_ – We believe every team member should have the autonomy and accountability to own their work, be creative, and thrive. We minimize hierarchy and maximize involvement.
– Growth Mindset_ – We believe in constant improvement and are open to new ways of thinking. Each of us treats our jobs like a craft we are striving to master.
– Teamwork_ – We are first and foremost great teammates, we share responsibility, contribute fully and work together to achieve our shared goals. We treat each other with respect and value diverse points of view. We’re proud of our teammates, our company, and the value we bring to our business partners.
– Having Fun_ – We believe having fun at work builds stronger relationships and a positive culture.