Título del trabajo: Software Engineer – Full Stack
Descripción de funciones: Microsoft 365 continues to lead the cloud transformation for Microsoft, with hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users already on the service. More than ever, our customers are betting on the cloud and expecting Microsoft 365 to deliver an unparalleled experience on every device.
Our team, part of the Customer Success Engineering org, is focused on customer love: quantifying it, understanding it, democratizing it, and improving it. We turn customer satisfaction into a signal as clear and indispensable as usage or perf, develop deep insights on what drives it, and proactively engage partners to increase it. Our team puts some science behind customer love, enabling engineering teams to better understand their issues.
We are a combined Engineering & Data Science team architecting the system that underpins these efforts, including a survey system, the backend storage where we blend in telemetry and other sources to augment the signal, ML models to pinpoint drivers and find correlations, and our proactive outreach platform that interfaces with support and enables us easily orchestrate campaigns to connect directly with customers in a personal way.
We are building Intelligent UX controls and a platform based on React that can be shared and reused.
We are looking for engineers with experience and who are passionate about building scale-able, performant, enterprise-grade services based on Azure cloud technologies.
As a developer on the team:
1) Work across teams to implement the user experiences to deliver customer value, improve growth and customer satisfaction.
2) Partner with program management and engineering partner teams.
3) Listens to feedback from customers and uses it to make improvements
1) At least 3+ years of industry experience in software development in a larges scale distributed systems environment.
2) Experience in Front end technologies (Type script / Java script with React, CSS, HTML)
3) Objected Oriented Design fundamentals
1) Development experience in web and RESTful services using C#.Net.
2) Problem solving skills, great teamwork, and passion to delight customers and drive for results.
3) Real-world experience developing large scale online services with robust performance, resiliency, and telemetry
4) Passion for improving engineering practices and producing high quality software
5) Proficient in written and verbal communication skills
6) Earns customers trust by delivering committed features which meet or exceed expectations.
7) Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in computer science.