Título del trabajo: Software Engineer (API/Azure)
Compañía: GFT Technologies
Descripción de funciones: Job Description:
About Us and the Role:
Founded in 1987, GFT today has more than 10,000 experts around the world and is present in more than 15 markets to ensure customer proximity. With new operations from Asia to America, we continue on the path of growth on a global scale. Since 10 years ago from Costa Rica we managed North-American clients from Financial, Industry and Insurance fields.
At this role you will be a Sr. Software Engineer (API/.NET/Azure) who write code, participate in code reviews, evaluate SAST findings, and collaborate closely with other members of the larger Employer Services organization, to deliver high-quality software solutions to our clients and partners. The Sr. Software Engineer (API/.NET/Azure) will work on a greenfield project to build a set of APIs to assist with bulk data processing.
A Day in this Role:
- Analyze new feature requirements including:
- Architectural design considerations
- Software development best practices
- Testing strategies
- Database design
- Security considerations
- Cloud architecture considerations
- Create new API’s and partner integrations.
- Implement high-quality code and unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews and provide meaningful feedback.
- Check-in code to appropriate branches in source control.
- Adhere to Client’s Secure SDLC.
- Resolve bugs identified by QA in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate functionality to Product team for approval.
- Promote DevOps culture and work closely with IT as required.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Delegate tasks to other team members and oversee work quality.
- Be on-call rotation for any platform emergencies.
The Expertise Requested:
- 8+ years of professional .NET development and architectural experience
- 3+ years of Azure cloud experience
- HS Diploma, BS preferred.
- Extensive experience with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Extensive experience with Azure Cloud Solutions (IaaS, SaaS)
- Extensive experience with API development and integrations.
- Expert knowledge of common Architectural Patterns and Cloud Native development.
- Expert knowledge of Microservices Architecture.
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Extensive experience with SSIS and ETL.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture, Docker, Containers.
- Experience with Agile software methodologies.
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Server, Azure SQL, T-SQL, Relational Database Design
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM.
- Experience with modern front-end technologies like React/Angular/etc.
A few reasons why you will love working with us
- Remotely Working Policy.
- Our Wellness Package and Private Health Insurance
- Our various Committees.
Our Core values are focus to inclusion and diversity, all qualified applicants will be considered for employment and will go thru a fair recruitment process regardless of their race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin or disability status.